Bucket of water for $285

Guest krie

The What Am I Doing Tonight Thread

So whats everyone doing tonight being a friday ? I myself, will probably finish work in an hour, then head to the shop to buy some new clothes then hit the pub around 7 and go to a boring ass every friday night club called the Lookout. Its boring as fek, but its school holidays here, so alot of underage 17 yo girls go, and some of them are prettttty dam fine. so its well worth checking out i think tonight...

what are YOU doing, yeah you, the guy with the funny looking nose.. yeah i mean you!

(previously the bucket of water thread, but that was lame, and they wont let me change the thread title, booooo!)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I get to....

1.Buy some new records

2.buy a bullet belt and wear it until it becomes trendy

3.buy some overpriced toys at kid robot in sf

4.buy an amplifier

5.buy a flask of jaegermeister and drink it

6.lounge at gf's house, read 74 pages worth of geology homework

7.Catch BART to SF

8.Meet gf and her friend at bar. Imagine humping them both at once over a screwdriver

9.Go home with gf sans her friend. Hump gf

10.Sleep

My friday in a nutshell

Why pay so much for water?

i have no money. i think im spending most of my friday in an abandonded parking lot doing artwork. then, party at this girls house who i dont know. hopefully ill be able to rack some alcohol or convince someone to "hook a brother up". wekends like this usually have bad results....

Re: The What Am I Doing Tonight Thread

Originally posted by krie

So whats everyone doing tonight being a friday ?

what are YOU doing, yeah you, the guy with the funny looking nose.. yeah i mean you!

It will be just another day, nothing grand. And Im very sensitive about my funny lookin nose asshole!!

yeah..

I guess after work I'm going to walk up the street to a bar have a few drinks and probably some eats, then walk up to this gallery "The Fahrenheit gallery" and check out the opening for a DF crew show. I think Scribe, Emit, East, Quisp, Dalek, Jive, etc are going to have work there and a band will play later. It should be straight. Then the night is open and we'll see what happens and who I bump in to.

I really wanted to find out about this expensive water though.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

gonna meet up with a homie and smoke him out for 11 cans....might go bombing tonight

got my first day of work ever tommorow so im not gonna do anything crazy tonight

Archived