Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BUBBLE BOY

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DMX, Sep 18, 2002.

1. DMX

DMX Guest

seriously. no. seriously. this movie fucking rules. not only does it have both donnie darko and that guy with a tiny head who looks like a retarded fish in it, it also features some craayyzeeeee plot twists!

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i watched a clip of it. i remember he had to say the pledge of allegiance to get it down. and how he didn't know what was happening so he swung a bat at it and felt pain.

i need to rent it.

:lol:

3. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

4. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

is this the one with the cave man from encino man?

i'm... i... i have a ....

a bad memory.

5. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

6. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

this movie does not rule, we're now all dumber for viewing this topic

7. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

my thoughts were summed up in the last 2 posts.

oh, and: blah.

8. Catch22

Catch22 Guest

It didn't rule but it had its moments. The best is when his parents make the fake ransom note & sign it "The Jews".

9. rusto-man

rusto-man Member

the original theme of the movie was that a bubble boy watches Style Wars on his comp and goes bombing. ..or something like that...

10. alleniverson

alleniverson New Jack

yeah the little black dude is beetlejuice.

hes funny as fuck. his acting is so bad in it but thats what makes it funny. hes just funny to look at.

11. DMX

DMX Guest

he doesn't really act at all, he just makes funny noises and generally freaks me out. you have to wonder how he felt when they were filming the part where he grabs "todd"'s leg and they guy is screaming some shit liek "eeeewwww!!!! get it off me! get it off me!" i'll bet right after the shoot he went and cried in a porta-potty while eating a stick of butter. shit, that's what i'd do if i were him.

12. komes

komes Member

actually that's ese and benone's real life's.

13. socrates

socrates Guest

It makes me feel good because he's disabled and I'm not.hahahah

14. When

When 12oz Loyalist

funny movie
    very similar to 'dude wheres my car'
    the fuckin smiley brite cult people or whatever cracked me up

15. FIST2CUFFS

FIST2CUFFS Member

i dont know about this