BTK strangler

PAID:one

I apologize if there is already a thread for this topic but I DID do a thread search and came up zilch.

The BTK strangler has resurfaced in Witchita Kansas after almost 3 decades.

You can read the story here:

http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/news/special_packages/btk/

My interest in this case is limited but he mentioned in one of his letters to the police that he loves trains and railways.

Any metal heads in Kansas ever see any solitary 60 to 65 year old man, maybe with a gap in his front teeth, roaming the the tracks or benching?

I'd like to think that I had a small part in catching this fuck.

There's a reward and I'd like to see a writer get it.

Holler!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PAID:one@Dec 9 2004, 07:49 PM

let's hope any writer who gets involved in this doesn't announce what they were doing in the train yard in the first place, publicity is bad, see the death of the freight scene thread in trainspotting

Originally posted by ARCEL+Dec 9 2004, 11:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ARCEL - Dec 9 2004, 11:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PAID:one@Dec 9 2004, 07:49 PM

let's hope any writer who gets involved in this doesn't announce what they were doing in the train yard in the first place, publicity is bad, see the death of the freight scene thread in trainspotting

[/b]

I dont think anybody would care.........as long as this idiot gets caught.

I'd be on it if i was in Kansas.

No one would ask twice why you were on the tracks as long as this fuck gets caught.

PUSSIES!!!

Originally posted by PAID:one@Dec 10 2004, 04:56 AM

is there even a freight scene in Kansas?

So far, No good.

If there is a freight scene......Catch this fuck!

I know if this guy was in Cleveland......He'd have been pinched by now.

Niggahs be on the tracks 24/7 and always on the look..

ClevelAND REDLINE IS CRUSHED!

redline1.jpg

redline2.jpg

bench1.jpg

Miles and Miles of track in Cleveland. That niggah would've been nabbed by now.'

Whas'up Kansas? Catch this Fuck!!!!!

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by PAID:one@Dec 10 2004, 02:41 PM

Kansas niggahs are some pussies.

Show and proove!!!!!

dude, just shut up.

there is a "metal scene" in both respects in kansas...but why the fuck does it even matter?

yes, most people live within about 100 so miles from KCMO ANNDDDD KCK, it's not as big of a shithole as you all apparently think. ive been and lived in worse.

and what kind of question is "have you seen some old dude walking around in your yards?" what day DONT you see some cat like that.

Originally posted by fr8lover+Dec 10 2004, 12:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fr8lover - Dec 10 2004, 12:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PAID:one@Dec 10 2004, 02:41 PM

Kansas niggahs are some pussies.

Show and proove!!!!!

dude, just shut up.

there is a "metal scene" in both respects in kansas...but why the fuck does it even matter?

yes, most people live within about 100 so miles from KCMO ANNDDDD KCK, it's not as big of a shithole as you all apparently think. ive been and lived in worse.

and what kind of question is "have you seen some old dude walking around in your yards?" what day DONT you see some cat like that.

[/b]

Whatever bro,

I can remember every bum, freight hopper or hobo, that ever seen roaming tracks.

Catch him or not.

Kr430n5_666 is probably right. fuck it.

wait, i could have sworn this was channel zero...

anyways,

fuck that old man...

how is anyone gonna let an old 65 yr. old pussy ass old man strangle them...i dont give a fuck if im in the yard and see a old ass man he either is gonna catch mase to the face or a beat down and a face full of piss..this old ass nigga should be laid up in the hospital not snooping around in a train yard

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by onesecondple+Dec 10 2004, 06:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Dec 10 2004, 06:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn, that would scare me away from yards for a while...

[/b]

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Dec 10 2004, 12:48 PM

somthing about catching a killer dont make most people jump up and form a mob nowadays...specially in a yard..

now if it was lucky from lucky charms in the yards..then....

<!--QuoteBegin-GamblersGrin@Feb 28 2005, 11:45 PM

this is an a.d.d. thread

ha ha ha, buncha comics 'round these here parts sheriff