Brutally Chapped Skin..

Ethreadzny2

Dont worry I am not about to flood the board with stupid pointless topics, this is my last one. But any good suggestion for brutally dry skin. On a serious note, I know urine doesnt work, I tried it when I was four. What are some good lotions or remedies for relief of chapped skin because of the winter?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.usa.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/templates/us/products/images/HEMP_body%20butter_140x200.gif'>

hemp body butter from the body shop. works wonders

what part of your bod is chapped?

just a suggestion, whenever you need to remedy dry skin, do it after good hot shower or bath.

your pores are dialated, which sucks in the lotion and the moisture locks it in.

If your hands are very chapped, soak them in hot water (with a few drops of scented oil, if you prefer), lather them in vaseline or some other potent lotion (hemp butter, perhaps?), buy some thin cotton gloves and sleep with them on over night.

by morning your hands'll be good as new.

fuk thats a mad trip out!

speaking about chapt skin my feet were fuking dryied out the the max!

untill yesturday!damm i wish now i hada flicked it..

dont quote me on the spelling but yesturday day i went to a padiertrist never new a such person exzisted

my feet wher that badly cracked the they had all split big time bleeding at times...wot he did was use a sharp blade and cut all the skin of my feet witch took about 30 min, now there all good but still a bit fukt up.

i got this cream called "Eulactol heel balm" ...australaias number 1

wot u did is apy then put socks on when u go to bed haha hopefully for me ill be all fixed up in 2 weeks and now im not hobling around.....

this isnt from winter its from summer wareing bare feet but yeah thats the shit for skin so i spose u could use it anywhere on ya body.

actually i've read that taking super hot showers dry your skin out more, so make sure to moisturize immediately afterward. like CW said the 'butter' type lotions are more thik and moisturize very well, altough a bit more expensive. drug stores usually carry special face lotion for dry skin as well.