bruce lee VS. jet li & JZ vs. Dr. dre

miz303

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

ehhh what?!! bruce lee loses?

no son i dont think so.

one inch punch?

philosipher master?

the fittest man in the history of fittest men?

by the way dr. dre doesnt write his own lyrics, or anyone elses lyrics for that matter. and hes gay. and old.

you get the gasface my friend.

------------------

chicken bone!

man, yall are all caught up in hype with little understanding of reality. bruce was nice, no doubt about it, but he was still human. jet li is'nt some movie star turned fighter, dude has been training since he was learning to walk. my moneys on jet li. an its also on jay v. fo shizzle ma nizzle

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

man, yall are all caught up in hype with little understanding of reality. bruce was nice, no doubt about it, but he was still human. jet li is'nt some movie star turned fighter, dude has been training since he was learning to walk. my moneys on jet li. an its also on jay v. fo shizzle ma nizzle

snoop dog vs. lil bow wow

Youre out of your fukin mind if you think Jet-li would win, Bruce Lee would beat the living shit out of him, and then make him his bitch!!!!!

Bruce Lee:

most consecutive one finger push ups

fastest knockout in martial arts tournament history (30 seconds!!!)

had to slow down every single one of his fighting scenes at least 30 bpm in order to even realize what was happening(something Jet-li never has or had to do).

Originally posted by chicken bone:

ehhh what?!! bruce lee loses?

no son i dont think so.

one inch punch?

philosipher master?

the fittest man in the history of fittest men?

by the way dr. dre doesnt write his own lyrics, or anyone elses lyrics for that matter. and hes gay. and old.

you get the gasface my friend.

[/quote old skew Dr.dre VS> jay-z and if bruce lee came back as ghost jet li would still win.

seeking, your a smart man and a normally i trust you to know what your talking about but...WHAT THA FUCK?! jet li no doubt is a fucking bad ass, he has one a shit load of martial-arts contests/tourdaments but you best to believe the hype about bruce lee. fool eats his wheaties. he held the record for fastest hand-eye cordination with something like striking as object with his fists like 12 times in a second! plus he held the record for most one armed push-ups (ever try a one armed push-up?). in his lee's movies they had to slow down the film speed because when he fought it looked like a blur. in jet li movies they speed up the film speed. man fuck that shit, bruce would have ripped jet li a new asshole. he would've kicked li's ass so hard, li would be shiting blood for the next five years. dont even step...

if weapons were involved i.e. nunchuck-a-ma-bobs bruce lee would kick his ass.... either way bruce would win...

man, yall must be stoned. all caught up in hype with no understanding of reality. in lethal weapon 4, jet li had to wear 45 pounds of weights on his body to slow him down enough to be caught on film. ive read countless articles on bruce lee and people critiquing his styles... dude was not some unbeatable god of the world. incredibly good, yes. incredibly fast, yes, but he was still human. you guys are sleeping on jet li, dudes got something for ya.

and furie, yes, i can do one handed pushups. i get bored after doing ten, but yeah, i can do them...

this is stupid.

the climate is totally different.

if bruce lee was around today and was still in amazing shape,

he would probly give jet li a good run for his money.

but.....jet li has youth on his side, skills, and its a different martial arts climate these days, so jet li would probably rock him a new haircut.

likewise...if jet li was around when bruce lee was in his prime, he'd

probly get wreckt hard. i have read countless biographies, articles, martial arts magazines etcetry about bruce lee......BELIEVE THE HYPE. dood was not a joke with an undeserved rep. the hype isn't a fantasy, not some fabrication, not some skewed reality as seeking thinks has permeated mass consciousness. bruce lee got busy on the streets for years....

yea, he's not superman, but you can't even front on him like that.

you think jet li would be around if it wasn't for bruce???

recognize the don.

good post twinkie... im not downplaying bruce at all, dude was nasty. im simply saying that these fools are making him into some lazer beam eye socket having demigod. dude was a man who could punch really good.

and as the wise sage arnold schwarzawhatever once said 'if it bleeds, it can be killed'

im not saying bruce lee is some kind of demigod nor am i saying that jet li is some kind of pussy, just that lee in his prime could beat li's ass no questions asked. li: one bad ass motherfucker. lee: oner badder ass motherfucker

furieONERwatchesKUNGFUmoviesLIKEwhoa

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude, Royce Gracie got his ass BEAT by some Japanese guy, called Kazushi Sakuraba. And beat him so bad he actually jumped on top of him and was laughing out loud. Royce does get props for lasting an hour and a half through the fight. Sakuraba also beat the shit out of Royler, Renzo, and Ryan Gracie. Royce is far, FAR from the best. And neither is Sakuraba, as he got completely pummeled (lost almost half his teeth) by a kickboxer named Vanderlei Silva.

Back to the topic: if through a time machine, both Jet Li and Bruce Lee were placed in a ring while both were at their physical prime (both young), Bruce would probably take it. No, I'm actually pretty fuckin' sure Bruce would win. Bruce is stronger, can do pretty much anything Jet Li can (maybe less acrobatics) and is just as fast as he is no matter what. Jet Li's advantage is he's probably studied the living shit out of Bruce already, but his style of fighting, Wushu, is not as perfectly suited for real combat as Jeet Kune Do is.

Jet Li is an absolutely amazing fighter... he's been known to jump and kick 12 times in the air. That's fuckin' ridiculous!! However, Bruce Lee is known to have:

-Knocked an opponent 6 feet back with a 1 inch punch... imagine a full swing.

-Kicked a 300 lb bag into an 8-foot tall ceiling from a standing position.

Bruce takes it, no doubt. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro:

Dude, Royce Gracie got his ass BEAT by some Japanese guy, called Kazushi Sakuraba. And beat him so bad he actually jumped on top of him and was laughing out loud. Royce does get props for lasting an hour and a half through the fight. Sakuraba also beat the shit out of Royler, Renzo, and Ryan Gracie. Royce is far, FAR from the best. And neither is Sakuraba, as he got completely pummeled (lost almost half his teeth) by a kickboxer named Vanderlei Silva.

Really? Where can I find this? I have been looking for an outlet around here....can't find anyone that sells videos, or at least rents them (assuming the fights you mentioned are available on tape....)....you can't really have a "best", in any case, as there is always a fault in the style someone steps with.....Just like Battle Beasts.

Originally posted by brown twinkie:

this is stupid.

the climate is totally different.

if bruce lee was around today and was still in amazing shape,

he would probly give jet li a good run for his money.

but.....jet li has youth on his side, skills, and its a different martial arts climate these days, so jet li would probably rock him a new haircut.

likewise...if jet li was around when bruce lee was in his prime, he'd

probly get wreckt hard. i have read countless biographies, articles, martial arts magazines etcetry about bruce lee......BELIEVE THE HYPE. dood was not a joke with an undeserved rep. the hype isn't a fantasy, not some fabrication, not some skewed reality as seeking thinks has permeated mass consciousness. bruce lee got busy on the streets for years....

yea, he's not superman, but you can't even front on him like that.

you think jet li would be around if it wasn't for bruce???

recognize the don.

Fuck my last post saying Jet Li would win, Brown Twinkie said it perfectly.

Archived