Bruce Lee v Mike Tyson

Tough Love

Ok, i had this debate with my friends. In a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson, with very limitted rules on what is allowed in terms or punching/kicking/elbows etc. Who do you think would win.

I say Bruce Lee hands down, however some of my friends claim that Mike's imense size and strength would help him gain the upper hand

what do you guys think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit i saw tyson on one of those late night talk shows with jimmy kimmel and tyson is STUPID. half of tyson's responses to kimmel's questions were "i dont know jimmy...haha, i dont know." dude has been hit way too much, has an iq of -34, or was on stoned. it was halirious though.

oh yeah, bruce lee would win hands down, regardless of tyson's retard strength...and stupidity.

ever watch Bruce fight Karem Abdul Jabar?

here's something you people aren't admitting about Tyson.... he's more than just a boxer.

He is (was) a pure fighting machine that just happened to play by the rules (mostly) of boxing.

Imagine the dammage Tyson would have caused in the UFC? Too bad they could never afford him.

In fact.... there's talks of Tyson doing K1 matches in Japan.