BROTHERS?SISTERS?

2 blaazed

So 12ozers i wanna know a lil more about yall...who got brothers or sisters and what are they like?

me:

3 sisters: 2 older (one married with kids and one who is a few years older then me and is a party animal)

then a lil sisters who is started college soon...

always wanted a brother.....

discuss, bitches

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my mother and my father had one child. me.

my dad got remarried to this bimbo who already had 3 kids.

24 yo ben-dumb as hell :umm:

20 yo Terry- dumb as hell, thinks he knows everything

17 yo Alye- dumb as hell but super sweet and cute :innocent:

my mom got remarried and had another kid with her husband than adopted some 14 year old black kid.

23 yo Will- adopted one. havent seen in like 6 years but i never really liked him because he wanted to have sex with me.

13 yo Kevin- this is the only kid i claim as mine. sweetest, cutest little kid ever. quite the trouble maker though... :evil2:

One younger sister who lives in L.A.

She writes for a teen magazine and makes a pretty decent living off of it. She hooks me up with all kinds of bad ass VIP action when i visit.

23080160_l.jpg

I got her back for life. No one can fuck with her as long as I'm around

1 older sister (by 3 years). she's ill as fuck. and will stomp the shit out of a bitch. not married, cuz shes a playa playa.

1 half sister I just recently met in the past year. shes something round 10 years older than me. married and shit, kids, house, the whole package.

i have a brother and a sister, both younger. my brother is cool as hell, except hes crazy. hes super smart, but constantly gets in fights cause hes like 6'2 and just finished high school. or hes just stupid and likes fighting. but hes my friend as well, we can get wasted and do get wasted together. his friends are cool too. he needs to stop getting arrested for assaultng people.

my sister is 16 but looks like 19, and shes hot.... so i always have to be scary older brother when she has boys over. unless its her gay asian drug dealer friends. were all a crazy family. but we get along well. now that i dont live at home.