brotherhood of steel...

spacemanspif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by spacemanspif

what is it with you guys and this self promo stuff i flic what i see and most of that shit was rollin when i caught it... wierdos... if your gonna tell me my posts suck or whatever keep it to your damn selves, im sick of this...

i like your threads spif, keep at.

thanks man... i do get heated when people give anyone let alone me negative criticism, kids are out there doing there part benching... we all come on here to look at graffiti, its rediculous... internet drama...:sick:

space hit me up on email if you still live where you did

mail button down there /

damn spaceman...i wasnt talking shit.... i was just stating that when my homies through there shit in a post they get hated on sooo hard and you get nothing but love.. i dont care about that shit either... i was just saying it for those faggots that post "i hate self promo"...they suck..graff is self promo, thats the premis of it

what is it with you guys and this self promo stuff i flic what i see and most of that shit was rollin when i caught it... wierdos... if your gonna tell me my posts suck or whatever keep it to your damn selves, im sick of this...

except the stuff that you paint in your yard and post in the midst of the stuff you catch rolling.

im not hating man, just dont deny what youre doing...

pop a couple of your trains and monikers in each post, thats fine, just dont cop out on it.

nice post.

Archived