BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i made this for broooooklyn... not for that other shit talking thread....

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00368951f00000010.jpg'>

astro ....true king..... this dude still has crazy ups

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00368951f00000011.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00368951f00000012.jpg'>

ever killed shit early 90s but sadly most of its gone now.....

all of these are my flix, none stolen.... STD crew

Guest FACELIFT

SAME SAME SAME SAME SAME...

THIS MAN IS A YOUNG JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY...SAME COULD BE THE NEXT PRINCE WILLIAM IF HE WANTED TO BE...SAME/DEK/SAGA/MISS17!!! BROOKLYN IS BY FAR AND AWAY THE BEST BOROUGH TO BOMB, EVEN THOUGH IN RECENT YEARS IT HAS BEEN POLLUTED BY A BUNCH OF PEACENIK, ARTSY FARTSY FAGGOTS!! I GIVE BROOKLYN BOMBERS CRAZY RESPECT...I JUST COULDN'T IMAGINE LIVING THERE WITH ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE BOROUGH THESE PAST FEW YEARS...I WISH SOMEONE WOULD JUST GO ON A ROBBING SPREE OD MESH HAT WEARING, WADE ROBSON LOOKALIKES!!!! I THINK THE SHIRT SAYS "DEFEND BROOKLYN"---WHAT A JOKE BEING SO'D THE ONES WEARING THOSE SHIRTS ARE THE ONES WHO RUINED IT:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest FACELIFT

I AM A HATER!!!!

I WILL ADMIT THAT, BUT DON'T THINK I'M NOT BOMBING BECAUSE I'M BOMBING ALMOST EVERY NIGHT NOW SUCKER!!! AT LEAST I CAN ADMIT THAT I HATE PEOPLE...

yo facelift the only part of brooklyn you could be referring to is williamsburg thats the only place where all these homthugs be at . the rest of brooklyn is real cmon dawg go to coney island or bushwick utica sheepshead so many projects in brooklyn shit is still real just way too many homos out thereinhe city is where i would say all these mesh hat wearing tight pants rocking homothugs be.. oh yeah and cecs you fucking doofie bastard you lucky there was cops everywhere on that street jam cause i was bout to break your lil fgat ass face you the perfect example of a homothug you wear some tight dress pants lil hunchback chubby fagat with freckles who sounds like annie when he speaks bro you dont know how lucky you where that there was cops everywhere but now i no who you are now so aint gonna be lucky for too long .. wesone psdgod

Yo Brooklyn is the shit. I love it because It's the only place in NY that still scares me. Ha I see a lot of Onetime and Setup....Skrew msk putting niggas to shame and shit. J line rooftops are dope. Brooklyn will be touched by me real soon hopefully..I need to get cans! more flicks great post keep it going!

Originally posted by wesone

yo facelift the only part of brooklyn you could be referring to is williamsburg thats the only place where all these homthugs be at . the rest of brooklyn is real cmon dawg go to coney island or bushwick utica sheepshead so many projects in brooklyn shit is still real just way too many homos out thereinhe city is where i would say all these mesh hat wearing tight pants rocking homothugs be.. oh yeah and cecs you fucking doofie bastard you lucky there was cops everywhere on that street jam cause i was bout to break your lil fgat ass face you the perfect example of a homothug you wear some tight dress pants lil hunchback chubby fagat with freckles who sounds like annie when he speaks bro you dont know how lucky you where that there was cops everywhere but now i no who you are now so aint gonna be lucky for too long .. wesone psdgod

What? Who the hell are you? You must be in love with me. I've never even spoken to you before in my entire life but you have this hatred for me I love it. Graffiti is great!

yo annie dont try to play it off now you be talking too much shit now to say i never spoke too you... you love graffiti because thats the only thing that you can fit in within life you chill with a bunch of doofie herbs like you .. you pathic dawg you talk shit but you a clown i was laughing so hard when i seen your doofie ass sitting there hitting a blackbook ..

Guest FACELIFT

WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH:

THIS IS EXACTLY THE REASON WHY GOING TO CONVENTIONS WHERE OTHER GRAFERS ARE IS OFF-LIMITS TO ME AND THE REST OF THE YOUNG PETER NORTH LOVERS...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: