Brooklyn Trip - Taking suggestions

neve262

Hitting Brooklyn for work at the end of the month. Cant really paint as this is business. Second time visiting and I didn't paint when I was around the first time. Any dope graff shops, galleries and great spots to check out would be greatly appreciated. I am aiming to just take it all in and immerse myself in the history when I am there. So tell me, as a new jack, where should I be heading to for my history lesson? Thanks in advance!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There's tons of history so it depends what type of history you're into. If you have a car Fort Tilden is kind of cool (I say kind of). Look it up, it's kind of the most open water you can get around so maybe there will be less medical waste floating in and if you're lucky you might get to see some titties on the beach from a semi attractive woman. Eating is really where it's at, there's a lot of good spots in Park Slope and also out toward Williamsburg/Greenpoint area. You ask a broad question and you could probably ask 10 different people and get 10 different answers. If you want to narrow down your question, or PM, feel free.

You want the gentrified areas of Bushwick, and Williamsburg/Greenpoint. Follow the smell of B.O. to where the hipsters and street artists come together. There are walls and walls of good graf, but also plenty of what I refer to as poop graf. When everyone you see basically looks the same you'll know you've found it.

You want the gentrified areas of Bushwick, and Williamsburg/Greenpoint. Follow the smell of B.O. to where the hipsters and street artists come together. There are walls and walls of good graf, but also plenty of what I refer to as poop graf. When everyone you see basically looks the same you'll know you've found it.

Sadly this seems accurate haha. I wanted this to be like a Mecca to the graffiti homeland but I'm having doubts.