brooklyn is the borough

Guest blancito

Guest blancito

freephoto-i crashed and deleted all the early flicks on this thread...check the later pages for the goods...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blancito

belated disclaimer

Originally posted by StompOnKomp

Ummm you gotta rep bk the right way dog. More style flix please.

sorry never meant to represent all brooklyn. fyi, all these and more to come from either my daily travels or a bike ride or two down broadway. camera always in my pocket...i shoot what i see and rarely 'go looking for anything'. i just keep my eyes open. that said, there's a lot of places i don't end up and as we all know bk is a big 'ol place, and sin of all sins i'm not from nyc originally...

Guest Wilt

kers is straight savage...i like how people get pissed off at how "whack" his throwies are...props to kers for getting down...hahaha..this is an ill thread

Guest railroadjerk

kerse set ufo semz seorip its saul goode.

and that remio is a little fruity, but hey its cool lookin!

no sleep til brooklyn.

Originally posted by Wilt

kers is straight savage...i like how people get pissed off at how "whack" his throwies are...props to kers for getting down...hahaha..this is an ill thread

Kers is straight WHACK. No other way to put it. I have yet to see a good piece of anything come from that guy. He is one of those guys that has "good placement, bad graffiti syndrome". Bump for the 5MH cats bringing the rukus. Year and Remio lookin good. UFO is really spiderman.

Archived