BRONX NIGGAS.

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bronx

in the bronx theres a lot of dominicans.and pen and shine own the bronx.they play a big role on the 2line.toske line

neither pen nor shine are dominicans, and define the phrase "big role". they have been working for a hot minute, But lets leave BIG ROLES to folks who have Acctually played big roles. in time in may turn out that way

IF YOU'RE GONNA SELL THE BRONX...

THEN PLEASE TALK ABOUT BRONX WRITERS.

I don't care if half the west coast and midwest college students bomb whatever they bomb, but they AREN'T from the BX. Pen and Shine get up and Shine's got some skill but they're NOT from the BRONX. and i'm pretty sick of outta-town transplants claiming NYC like they were here before a token cost $1.50.

"is this where the good times went?..."

BRONX.

TO WHOEVER SAID THESE ARE TOYS...THESE AREN'T NO NAME TOYS, THESE ARE CATS ON THE COME UP WHO ARE DOING THEIR THING NOW, YO BRONX I WAS TOLD THAT SLICK PASSED, I GUESS IT WAS A DIFFERENT NIGGA. WHATEVER. SIPHA, QUES IS DEFINETLY FROM THE BX, I KNOW THE NIGGA PERSONALLY, DUDE IS NOT TOY, NEITHER IS TAZE, IF YOU AINT SEEING TAZE, RMA, AND BESTER ALL UNDER THE 2&5 LINE AND KINGSBRIDGE AND UPTOWN WITH ME AND ASP, THEN YOU AINT LOOKIN AT THE WALLS, WAYZ & ENVY BTC BEEN ON POINT, AND SHINE IS A LITTLE JEW HERB THATS GONNA GET HIS HEAD CRACKED FOR ROLLING WITH NOBS. ALSO, GAGE FORE TOSKE BLAZ POES ATE AND THE REST OF BRT BEEN HOLDING SHIT DOWN IN THE BRONX FOR THE LONGEST. RECOGNIZE, I GUESS YOU NIGGAS ONLY LIKE SEEING NOEL BURNERS AND FUNNY LOOKING UFO FILLINS IN CANAL ST PARKING LOTS. :rolleyes:

MEROE.

MLB.TRK.RT.

FREE MELK.