Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

broken trigger fingers

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by footsoldier, Sep 14, 2002.

1. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

ok i doubt anyon remember but like a year ago i made a post about breaking my knuckle/finger bareknuckle boxing and i asked what is should do. everyone said go to the hospital but that wasnt an option, so i didnt do anything and that finger still kinda hurts. well last night it happened again but this time i caught the kid in the elbow when he went up to block and i think i broke my painting finger. this is DEFFINITLY a problem. i need this thing to heal up good, and quick, right now i cant even spray air freshener. so how do i deal with this thing???

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

3. sneak

sneak Guest

i think its time for a visit to the hospital mate....

4. zen

zen New Jack

find some one who is going through med school and see whats up.

or cut it off.

5. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

yes, it was a fuckin stupid block, i was wolloping the kid and he just threw his arms up over himself. hospitals not an option. the med school idea is good, but i doubt ill be able to find one. what i really need to know is if anyone has ever had broken fingers and ho they healed em up. i know if i go to the hospital theyre gonna just do something that i could do myself, but charge me 300$ for it.

6. zen

zen New Jack

tape it to a pop stick. another great idea.

7. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

....eat 2 pussies and call me in the morning!

He said, "cut it off"!
    hahaha

8. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

actually, the pop stick sounds right! :idea:

9. zen

zen New Jack

yep or just paint styles that dont need exact lines or messy styles you know. whatever. im just a melting pot of ideas tonight.

10. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

Tonight?
    Damn, its early afternoon over here. :eek:

11. socrates

socrates Guest

Go to a free clinic

12. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

If you go to a chemist you can by finger braces. Then if you rap a bandage over the finger bace you should be fine as long as you dont bend it alot........But medical advice is the best or at least go get some fucking x rays or some shit....Self asses if you have to

13. my moment

my moment Member

yea when i broke my pinky i just put tape on one of those finger braces that you can get at the grocerie store and the shit felt better in a few weeks. you jus dont want it to heal all jacked up.

14. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

tape it too another finger...make like a little cast for it

15. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

actually you MUST go to a hospital, dont go to the ER thats expensive if not find some sort of insurance if you dont already have it. if its broken bad and you let it heal it will set all fucked up and they WILL rebreak it cause the fucker will give you alot of problems , money or painting you choose