Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Broken heart blues?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Shoefers, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Shoefers

Shoefers Member

Some situations arise, we now know being we are much older and more mature then we once were (edit: now proven not to be true), that should have been avoided. One such is a situation I currently find myself in. Met a gorgeous and intelligent, not to mention all together good looking, female. Instantly became infactuated with her, and now three days later, I have to move back to Northern California. I admit she is taking alot better than I am, being as she knew what to expect I suppose, but the fact that she is easily going to be able to move on with her normal life doesn't do anything but make me feel worse.
    So being as I'm fairly new to the Channel Zero thing, thought I might make a thread for people to share their tales of heartbreak and loss and such. If it bombs then I'll just go back to posting pictures of pretty and abominations, and funny gay people on the Myspace Thread.

2. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

Sorry but real men don't feel conformatable talking about their emotions

3. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

dear vagina face,
    she can easily move on b/c she's got someone elses hard cock
    in her ass.

best of luck.

your friend,
    reverend casek

4. Hoblow

Hoblow Senior Member

Tellin' it how it is.

5. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i try to make sure all of our little friends
    have the best advice that a hooker and a
    tuna salad sandwich can buy.

6. Morg-kcor

Morg-kcor New Jack

she can move on easily because shes not attached. look at it this way, if the bitch can move on so easy she could leave/cheat on you just as easy. i saw smash her and leave with your dignity

7. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

what sense does that make when he can move to northern cali and find himself a nice mexican girl that is willing to make pudding and fix sammiches for him all day long? wait....is that my fantasy?

please let that NOT be my fantasy.

8. Morg-kcor

Morg-kcor New Jack

it is, you want pudding sammiches made by an imigrant

9. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i want immigrant sammiches made by a pudding monster that has sammiches for hands.

that and a bottle of scotch.

[​IMG]

10. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

You are lusting after her and only feel bad because you havent smashed, and are contemplating that you never will smash, that's the issue, your not heartbroken, your dick's just mad at you that it's not getting play.

no for real, that's it.

11. shai

shai Dirty Dozen Crew

I think you're upset because you know what I know- a lot of the available girls in the Bay are drama hoes that'll waste your time. At least, that's been my experience.

Go buy a copy of "Pimp- The Story Of My Life" by Iceberg Slim. Read it as many times as you have to, until you gain inner peace. I'm not kidding, I learned a lot from this book about the world in general, and about how inside and outside game works. If you hop on that plane and truly believe that it's nothing for you to do so, I guarantee that things will look up. It takes some time to learn this...believe me, I have been in your shoes. If you hold your head straight, you'll be all right, even if your heart isn't in it yet.

Good luck...get at me if you ever end up in the East Bay.

12. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

it happens..if you really want the chick though then go out of your way and try to make it work,but if you just met her and your not sure its gonna last,just drop it.long distance relationships are never good.

13. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

[​IMG]

14. Shoefers

Shoefers Member

At least people responded... I "smashed" by the way.

15. theGOON

theGOON Member

3 days? are you fucking kidding me? excuse my complete lack of sympathy, but if you're heart broken after 3 days you're either in junior high or you're a complete fucking moron. thats all.