Broken heart blues?

Shoefers

Some situations arise, we now know being we are much older and more mature then we once were (edit: now proven not to be true), that should have been avoided. One such is a situation I currently find myself in. Met a gorgeous and intelligent, not to mention all together good looking, female. Instantly became infactuated with her, and now three days later, I have to move back to Northern California. I admit she is taking alot better than I am, being as she knew what to expect I suppose, but the fact that she is easily going to be able to move on with her normal life doesn't do anything but make me feel worse.

So being as I'm fairly new to the Channel Zero thing, thought I might make a thread for people to share their tales of heartbreak and loss and such. If it bombs then I'll just go back to posting pictures of pretty and abominations, and funny gay people on the Myspace Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're upset because you know what I know- a lot of the available girls in the Bay are drama hoes that'll waste your time. At least, that's been my experience.

Go buy a copy of "Pimp- The Story Of My Life" by Iceberg Slim. Read it as many times as you have to, until you gain inner peace. I'm not kidding, I learned a lot from this book about the world in general, and about how inside and outside game works. If you hop on that plane and truly believe that it's nothing for you to do so, I guarantee that things will look up. It takes some time to learn this...believe me, I have been in your shoes. If you hold your head straight, you'll be all right, even if your heart isn't in it yet.

Good luck...get at me if you ever end up in the East Bay.

Love at first sight is something that Richard Gere invented to distract attention from all the small rodents he was shoving up his ass.

Are you a man, or are you Richard Gere?

The More You Know™

This message brought to you by Rev. Pope B. Dickus and the Pills For Subgenius Tots foundation.

Originally posted by onesecondple+Oct 14 2005, 06:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Oct 14 2005, 06:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Oct 14 2005, 06:15 AM

dear vagina face,

she can easily move on b/c she's got someone elses hard cock

in her ass.

best of luck.

your friend,

reverend casek

somebody butthurt cuz they aint gettin the butt hurt?

[/b]

speaking of face down, ass up....how's your mom?