broke my dads arm

•nakone•

Dam, i dont know what to do... my dad started with me 2night... and he was bitchin cause i was on the phone or somethin.... so he got in my face and pushed me.. so i pushed him back.. when i pushed him back he fell to the ground.. and landed on his arm fucked up... so now he thinks its broken and shit..

i called my moms friend to talk to him.. because he wont talk to me, and he is like shaken and shit... and going on about how he doesnt have no money... now i feel bad and shit.. and he doesnt want to go to the hospital

FUCK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey dude, seriously. your moms rip just passed, he's got trauma and so do you, don't let it get like this. if you can't stop him from shit though, if he's a fucking punk, fuck him, beat that ass, just keep school and shit on mind, that shit matters. be safe young nakster... try to keep it conversating, at least try, if that shit don't work, smoke that arm when he trips. be cool, ese, be cool............shit ain't worth your freedom, be careful... ragso fought pops for years, now i can bench him.......

Guest socrates

NAK is on his way to becoming that kid that we all knew and were really nice to because we knew that he was crazy and one day was going to open fire at school and we just wanted to be told ahead of time not to come to school that day.....NAK you're going to become and all out thug and will be known as "crazy" just except and move on

^sorry to hear that man

RIP

*edit......nak, download this song. it DOES help loads. trust

*nina whitacker (sp?) - heaven holds the ones for me.

not to sure on spellings, but give it a listen

Archived