Brody Dalle(armstrong) appreciation thread

seeking

this girl is fucking fire.

im not really into the whole dirty punk rock thing at all, cause girls who dont shave or practice good hygine completely freak me out, but yo, this girl is walking sex. perfect combination of junkie eyes and an 'ill punch you while i fuck you' smile. plus, her voice is on some strictly thugging, demi moore steeze. hot.

i think johnny made a thread about her a long time ago, but honestly, i don't care, don't think of this as me reposting, think of this as me co-signing.

holler for sex that leaves bruises.

epa_brody_dalle_the_135150a.jpg

1234.jpg

brody_patentvamp2.jpg

distillers.jpg

none of these pictures really do her justice.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'd hit it.

But if she didn't let me a2m her, stick a glass dildo up her ass while I fucked her in the pussy, talk dirty, and shoot up the H while I'm doggy styling her, cum funnel a group of my friends' jizz and suck up the remainder off the dirty alleyway pavement, I'd be terribly disappointed.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Dec 13 2004, 04:10 PM

I'd hit it.

But if she didn't let me a2m her, stick a glass dildo up her ass while I fucked her in the pussy, talk dirty, and shoot up the H while I'm doggy styling her, cum funnel a group of my friends' jizz and suck up the remainder off the dirty alleyway pavement, I'd be terribly disappointed.

you're a virgin, aren't you?

well said, high priest. exactly.

and by the way, lowspark, what would you do? Would you wine and dine Brode Dalle looking girl? Would you buy her roses? Would you fuck her missionary as you gave her tender kisses and looked deeply into her brilliant dark eyes? Would you kiss her shoulders when she got home from a bad day and tell that everything is going to be okay? Would you let her throw a dinner plate at you when you came home late from poker night? Moron.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Dec 15 2004, 03:07 PM

well said, high priest. exactly.

and by the way, lowspark, what would you do? Would you wine and dine Brode Dalle looking girl? Would you buy her roses? Would you fuck her missionary as you gave her tender kisses and looked deeply into her brilliant dark eyes? Would you kiss her shoulders when she got home from a bad day and tell that everything is going to be okay? Would you let her throw a dinner plate at you when you came home late from poker night? Moron.

nah, brah. i'd post some fourth grade jerk-off fantasy on a message board so everyone could see how rad i was.

duh!