broad daylight, on a mainstreet, cops watching.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

one day me and my partner were rollin down the street to pick up some paint when we scoped this wall right on a mainstreet that would be dope to hit up one night. everyone would see it. as we got into the store i had an idea..." lets just paint it today, right now, like were supposed to be there doin it." after a few minutes of debating we got our plan underway. while we were painting cops even showed up and were staring us down. but we just kept going like we were there with permission. heres the result:

sek%20anoy%20w65th.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by ThirdDegreeBurna

for some reason, i don't buy it.

i know its hard to believe but i have no reason to lie.

there was an auto wrecking place open next to it. i walked over to them, said whats up borrowed a scrap carhood to stand on becuse of the muddy lot we were in then about 20 minutes into cops rolled up. we just kept going, never flinched. those auto guys even tried to hire us for a commision! :eek:

i was thinking about doing that some day. i'm too pussy though. maybe like wear a jumpsuit and bring tarps and shit and talk to the people inside the building like "so they wanted us to paint the north wall, blah blah, bullshit bullshit..."

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Re: wys

Originally posted by frontophile

wheres yo' style crew?

watch your step

we're your saviors

wreck your spot

wicked yard stars

wys crew in cleveland. no relation.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by ZackAttack

Hey if you're scanner is working again you should post some more recent stuff:lick:

love in an elevator

your wish is my command!

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/menotyou2/bombing.jpg'>

p.s. no...the cops just stood there confused, waiting for us to crack and freak out i guess...headgames on both sides.

pic 1. w.y.s. roller off of i-90 freeway

pic 2 anoy and mone kill a city block long fence

pic 3 anoy and mone on west 117th

Me and two other freinds rocked an illegal wall for a few hours and didnt get popped, we had jump suits, respirators, ladders, the works.Then some other freinds go another night to take pics of the wall and some freights behind it and they all get arrested.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i beleive bojangles. ive always thought about stuff like that. if you just went into a store and picked something up, then walked out with a friend talking and laughing about a baseball game or whatever, i dont think anyone would say anything to you. as long as you didnt act paranoid and didnt dress shady.

-----but i dont condone stealing

-----neither does 12ozprophet

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by Southern kid

i would have liked to see the look on ya'lls faces when the cops took your ID"s and tried to contact authority. that was a really dumb risk if you seriously took it.

thats a chance we knew we were taking. but it was well worth it in my eyes.

wys has been killing...

Mr Bojangles (Sek)...I just caught flicks of that wall you, Anoy and Iris did at the funwall and that huge wall with the pyramids and the statue of liberty and all that...nice work on both walls. I'm new to this forum by the way...but Anoy saw/sketched in my book so he (kind of) knows I'm around. I don't think you posted the Iris character, so here...and two of mine while I'm at it.

iris.jpg

13.jpg

http://members.aol.com/mrzunk/12.jpg'>

Archived