Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

broad daylight, on a mainstreet, cops watching.

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by MR BOJANGLES, Apr 13, 2002.

1. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

one day me and my partner were rollin down the street to pick up some paint when we scoped this wall right on a mainstreet that would be dope to hit up one night. everyone would see it. as we got into the store i had an idea..." lets just paint it today, right now, like were supposed to be there doin it." after a few minutes of debating we got our plan underway. while we were painting cops even showed up and were staring us down. but we just kept going like we were there with permission. heres the result:
    [​IMG]

2. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

for some reason, i don't buy it.

3. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

i know its hard to believe but i have no reason to lie.
    there was an auto wrecking place open next to it. i walked over to them, said whats up borrowed a scrap carhood to stand on becuse of the muddy lot we were in then about 20 minutes into cops rolled up. we just kept going, never flinched. those auto guys even tried to hire us for a commision! :eek:

4. Iris

Iris Banned

vouching for his honesty

5. fizm

fizm Member

i was thinking about doing that some day. i'm too pussy though. maybe like wear a jumpsuit and bring tarps and shit and talk to the people inside the building like "so they wanted us to paint the north wall, blah blah, bullshit bullshit..."

6. BRISKE

BRISKE New Jack

I've actually known someone who's done that before, so it could be a true story if you are debating it. It's too bad that I don't really feel the wall though.

7. aerosoled

aerosoled Member

very good idea, the more blatant, the less suspicious, its like going into an appliance store and walking out with a tv calmly, they will think you are picking it up or have already bought it. much respect to that. peace.

8. frontophile

frontophile Junior Member

wys

wheres yo' style crew?

9. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

Re: wys

watch your step
    we're your saviors
    wreck your spot
    wicked yard stars
    wys crew in cleveland. no relation.

10. LarryKing

LarryKing Junior Member

i like the first one kid....

11. ZackAttack

ZackAttack Senior Member

Hey if you're scanner is working again you should post some more recent stuff:lick:

love in an elevator

12. artcrimes

artcrimes Guest

the first one was tight as fuck

13. qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop Member

did the cops even say anything to u?

14. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

your wish is my command!
    http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/menotyou2/bombing.jpg'>
    p.s. no...the cops just stood there confused, waiting for us to crack and freak out i guess...headgames on both sides.

pic 1. w.y.s. roller off of i-90 freeway
    pic 2 anoy and mone kill a city block long fence
    pic 3 anoy and mone on west 117th

15. secn

secn Junior Member

Me and two other freinds rocked an illegal wall for a few hours and didnt get popped, we had jump suits, respirators, ladders, the works.Then some other freinds go another night to take pics of the wall and some freights behind it and they all get arrested.