Britney's Wee Bit Of A Bother

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

Britney's Wee Bit Of A Bother

Pop queen Britney Spears fled for cover after having urine thrown at her as she filmed a TV ad.

The star was bombed with buckets of urine by angry neighbours as she sang on location in the early hours of the morning, according to the News of the World.

Residents staged their protest at around 4am in downtown Los Angeles, hurling bucket-loads at the 21-year-old singer as she performed in the street below.

Fled for cover

The star fled for cover in a nearby trailer and filming was abandoned shortly afterwards, the paper reports.

One resident reportedly said: "Sure, I opened the window and yelled shut-up - but I would never have done such a vile thing."

But the resident added: "We kept hearing the same song over and over but what made it worse were two 100ft spotlights. They lit up our apartment like it was daytime.

Started screaming

"Lots of people in the block opened their windows and started screaming at her.

"Britney certainly didn't deserve the bucket treatment. She's a brilliant singer ... but perhaps not when you're trying to get to sleep".

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

just because you're a star doesn't mean you can fuck with everyday working people.

But If she was filming next to my house...

I'd pull out the long lense ans snap a few off. (photos that is)

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

if you didnt know...

brittany is single again

dumped by the chump justin

i'll let you know how our romance is working out...

wonk saggin

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

if you didnt know...

brittany is single again

dumped by the chump justin

i'll let you know how our romance is working out...

wonk saggin

ahhh yeah i heard about the break-up. Justin finally decided it was time to exit the closet huh.....lol.--I guess all the signs were there.--------Justin Timberlake said "Britney deserves a real man, a masculine, strapping, muscle-bound hunk, and so do I." hahahahahah----

Hello Clarice...

at least people werent throwing sperm at her...like in silence of the lambs.

my friend joey looks like justin. every time id hang out with him, 14 year old girls would come up to him and say "you look like justin from n'sync". i feel bad, cause after i realised he looked like justin...i began to feel he was a little gay. oh well, he wasnt an asian girl and he didnt paint freights, so fuck it.

Guest --zeSto--

I read that it's all a rumour.

Brittany is like Santa Claus, she doesn't really exist.

They found some pretty girl, processed her image with millions of pepsi points,

then hired 20 songwriters, 30 producers and 40 pr agents to build the hype.

Originally posted by tue skinny

my five year old sister plays britneys spears real fucking loud when im trying to sleep at 2 in the after noon. she gots this barbie sing along and its even worst. someone help me

headphones and earplugs

...or face insanity

Guest --zeSto--

anyone else notice that her legs are to short for her body?

She's all torso and assback.

oh well... I'l let her pee on me.

im saying, you could be ed mcmahon jumping around under my balcony with a big check but if its past 12 and i have to work the next morning, sorry....your getting piss dumped on you....of course id take the check first though, no sense in getting piss on a giant check now is there....

Originally posted by --zeSto--

anyone else notice that her legs are to short for her body?

She's all torso and assback.

oh well... I'l let her pee on me.

okay but has anyone noticed she's got maad thick neck?! and then she tries to wear those chockers that just makes it appear more wider than it already is. the turtleneck sweaters dont help either

1st of all, Britney is not 21 she is only 20. Her birthday is in December. 2nd of all, her and Justin did not break up!!!! 3rd of all how do you expect me to believe these people gathered pee in buckets at the wee hours of the morning? I don't care how much you hate a person, you don't throw pee at them. That is something junior high students would do!!!!!!! I am not a fan of hers, but nobody deserves someone else's bodily fluid on them!

Originally posted by sk8tgrl7

1st of all, Britney is not 21 she is only 20. Her birthday is in December. 2nd of all, her and Justin did not break up!!!! 3rd of all how do you expect me to believe these people gathered pee in buckets at the wee hours of the morning? I don't care how much you hate a person, you don't throw pee at them. That is something junior high students would do!!!!!!! I am not a fan of hers, but nobody deserves someone else's bodily fluid on them!

Both your name and your post are hilarious.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

au contraire , peeing on people is one of life's great joys

i think i would have rather bust my nut from a great height onto her cute little face

yeah i think this whole thing is bullshit, i remember when she turned 18 and it wasn't 3 years ago. and buckets full of urine. you know how many peoples piss that would have to be? and the quotes from people sound made up. maybe this is blatantly obvious to everyone else too....i hope so.

Originally posted by sk8tgrl7

getting EMOtional... haha calm down she's a celeberty.. "There above the public" so it doesnt bother them...

Archived