britneys knocked up

2 blaazed

Ending weeks of speculation, BRITNEY SPEARS announced that she is pregnant today. On her Website, the pop princess issued a statement to fans saying, "The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together. There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, KEVIN and I just want everyone to know that all is well."

Last month, Britney hinted at the upcoming announcement, saying: "I feel as though I have been very quiet and still lately. 'The calm before the storm' ... I can really relate to that statement right now."

Marrying dancer KEVIN FEDERLINE last fall made Britney more than a new wife, she's also step-mom to his 2-year-old and newborn baby with "Moesha" actress SHAR JACKSON.

Earlier this year, she told "The Insider"'s STEVEN COJOCARU that she's determined to make her own family. "I want to be a young mom. That's my dream. You can judge me however you want. I'm happy. That's what I wanna do!"

The 23-year-old pop star wed Kevin in a surprise ceremony on Sept 18. About 30 guests, including Britney's mom and sister, attended the Saturday night nuptials, which took place in a white tent erected in the backyard of her wedding planner's home.

JAMIE LYNN and her mom arrived wearing pink velour sweatsuits and carrying goodie bags stuffed with gifts like silver pendants with the couple's picture inside. Guests were asked to sign confidentiality agreements and were whisked there in passenger vans from their respective hotels.

The beaming bride left the house in the early hours the next day and headed for her wedding reception at Dublin's nightclub in Hollywood. A laughing Britney, who had dyed her hair brunette, and her brand-new husband departed the home in a black SUV. The rest of the guests emerged wearing sweatsuits -- the girls in pink, the boys in white with the word "Pimps" embroidered on the back. Kevin's dad had his own special sweatsuit that said "Pimp Daddy."

------------------------------

wow...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Apr 12 2005, 03:57 PM

i feel sorry for the kid. mum & dad are going to be divorced before it's born and then it has to suffer the fate of being the spawn of two morons. this kid is going to have damn near every day of it's life photographed. that's gotta suck

yes. i think having a kid with kevin federline is going to be her worst mistake. at least her mom made her get a prenup.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Apr 12 2005, 06:59 PM

Not for nothing.I give her man props.He was a broke ass nigga.Now he is chillen for life

yeah, what up with shar jackson though? is he collecting child support on that one? fuck it though, that bitch britney is fine.

hah, see that saturday night live a few weeks back. had ashton kutcher as him, all ck style in briefs in bed black and white, and hes like "yo federline briefs yo...yo....yo federline briefs yo" so on and then britney shows up in bra and panties and hes like "im in trouble" and the voice over comes through and is like.... "federline briefs, man panties for wiggers"

i wonder if brittany takes it in the ass?

Originally posted by maltliqourlive@Apr 13 2005, 03:24 PM

Well, considering that she is preggers, id say not

...but her music certainly does... :king:

Originally posted by dkab+Apr 13 2005, 03:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dkab - Apr 13 2005, 03:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-maltliqourlive@Apr 13 2005, 03:24 PM

Well, considering that she is preggers, id say not

[/b]

it's obvious she swallows though.

Guest sneak

did anyone else see this coming at all? haha, sarcasm mode on.

any publicity = good publicity.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Apr 12 2005, 11:57 PM

i feel sorry for the kid. mum & dad are going to be divorced before it's born and then it has to suffer the fate of being the spawn of two morons. this kid is going to have damn near every day of it's life photographed. that's gotta suck

yeh, but im sure the kids going to have one hell of a financial headstart!