Britney Spears is so fucking hot i want to kill myself

KILROE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yes, yes she is.

However, expect a bunch of unfathomable replies from stray minds on how she's really not that hot but Fiona Apple or Bjork are.

yes.. she's hot.. but not impressive.

why do I say that?

Because her only job in life is to be hot.

She doesn't sing and dancing is only to

show off her hotness. Plus she's got a team

of people to keep her looking hot. It's not

so hard to be tanned, tonned and blonde when

all you have to do is pay for it. I'm more impressed

with natural beauty. and no... no Fiona Apple or Bjork.

i have the flu and it sucks so allow me to babble

i ve always liked her, even though she cant sing, because shes a white girl with a fat ass, how rare...plus shes rich...who dont want a rich bitch whod probably suck your dick all the way to grammys...

how sexist?!?:lol:

Guest im not witty

Britney: No More Topless Pics

Oct 27, 2:50 PM EST

Associated Press

Britney Spears hasn't exactly been shy lately. She's appeared topless on the cover of Rolling Stone and British Elle magazines and bottomless on the cover of Esquire.

But after taking it all off for the suggestive pictures, the 21-year-old pop star says she plans to put it all back on — at least for now.

"I did feel kind of weird after those photos," Spears tells Newsweek magazine for its Nov. 3 issue, referring to the Esquire cover on which she wears nothing but a white sweater and high heels.

"I was in a moment. I had, like, eight Red Bulls and said, 'OK, let's do it.' I learned my lesson and you won't see me like that for a while. I'm kinda over it myself. Not that it's dirty or tacky, but it is really revealing and I wouldn't want my kid, at 21, to be dressing like that."

Spears also says she swore off dating for a while after her very public breakup with Justin Timberlake. She says she's still not involved with anyone, despite reports that she hooked up with a married backup dancer.

"There was a time when I was like, 'OK, I'm over men. They're mean,'" she says. "For like six months, not a single thing happened. Not like they weren't drawn to me, but there wasn't a single real attraction. I'm like, 'What's happening? I know I'm not a lesbian.'"

Originally posted by im not witty

Britney: No More Topless Pics

Oct 27, 2:50 PM EST

Associated Press

Britney Spears hasn't exactly been shy lately. She's appeared topless on the cover of Rolling Stone and British Elle magazines and bottomless on the cover of Esquire.

But after taking it all off for the suggestive pictures, the 21-year-old pop star says she plans to put it all back on — at least for now.

"I did feel kind of weird after those photos," Spears tells Newsweek magazine for its Nov. 3 issue, referring to the Esquire cover on which she wears nothing but a white sweater and high heels.

"I was in a moment. I had, like, eight Red Bulls and said, 'OK, let's do it.' I learned my lesson and you won't see me like that for a while. I'm kinda over it myself. Not that it's dirty or tacky, but it is really revealing and I wouldn't want my kid, at 21, to be dressing like that."

Spears also says she swore off dating for a while after her very public breakup with Justin Timberlake. She says she's still not involved with anyone, despite reports that she hooked up with a married backup dancer.

"There was a time when I was like, 'OK, I'm over men. They're mean,'" she says. "For like six months, not a single thing happened. Not like they weren't drawn to me, but there wasn't a single real attraction. I'm like, 'What's happening? I know I'm not a lesbian.'"

fuck that prude ass hoe:mad: :D

brit is like slutty hot. the only thing id think about if i was a guy is about having sex with her cuz of how she looks.

people like bjork and fiona apple or whatever.... i think they're more "beautiful" than hot..... they make you think about doing more intellectual stuff with them rather lots of sex. maybe playing the guitar and drawing people at starbucks. word.