Britney please abort..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

THIS BITCH IS A MORON B. THATS MY WORD. WHY DO BITCHES GET MAD MONEY AND TURN INTO STRAIGHT UP WEIRDOS? IF I HAD ALL THE MONEY THIS BITCH HAD, ID BE AN ASSHOLE, NO DOUBT...BUT I WOULDNT BE MAKING UP RELIGIONS AND ROCKIN STUPID TSHIRTS. THIS BITCH IS A FOOL. I NEED TO SPIT IN THIS BITCHES FACIAL, EARLY. STOP SNIFFIN COKE BITCH, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER YOU STUPID WHITE BIRD. DAMN THIS BITCH IS DUMB, ITS MAKIN ME UPSET JUST LOOKING AT THAT FLICK. IMA GO BACK TO LISTENING TO STYLES P.

MERO

YOU'ONT

NEED A DENTIST

TO GET SHOT IN

THA MOUTH...

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jul 16 2005, 07:50 PM

THIS BITCH IS A MORON B. THATS MY WORD. WHY DO BITCHES GET MAD MONEY AND TURN INTO STRAIGHT UP WEIRDOS? IF I HAD ALL THE MONEY THIS BITCH HAD, ID BE AN ASSHOLE, NO DOUBT...BUT I WOULDNT BE MAKING UP RELIGIONS AND ROCKIN STUPID TSHIRTS. THIS BITCH IS A FOOL. I NEED TO SPIT IN THIS BITCHES FACIAL, EARLY. STOP SNIFFIN COKE BITCH, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER YOU STUPID WHITE BIRD. DAMN THIS BITCH IS DUMB, ITS MAKIN ME UPSET JUST LOOKING AT THAT FLICK. IMA GO BACK TO LISTENING TO STYLES P.

MERO

YOU'ONT

NEED A DENTIST

TO GET SHOT IN

THA MOUTH...

hey mero, press your 'caps lock' key off

Originally posted by lberry+Jul 16 2005, 03:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lberry - Jul 16 2005, 03:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Jul 16 2005, 07:50 PM

MERO

YOU'ONT

NEED A DENTIST

TO GET SHOT IN

THA MOUTH...

hey mero, press your 'caps lock' key off

[/b]

NO.

MERO.

MLBCEE

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by beardo@Jul 16 2005, 11:54 AM

its a little late, but..

britney's mom, please abort.

i like the episode of south park when cartman's mom wants an abortion, and he's 8.

i accidently saw some of that show on MTV where she runs around with the video camera and films her life.

it had to be the most annoying shit i've ever seen.

she's completely retarded. i'd totally slap someone if they acted like that around me.

i gotta say though... homeboy is set for the rest of his life.

"im britneys baby daddy"

think about the amount of talk shows, radio gigs, exclussive articles he is going to get. homeboy is never going to have to lift a finger EVER again. EVER.

think about how much money he could make when they get divorced. "I WANT HALF BRITNEEEY"

B00005JMHL.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

respekt britneys baby daddy

her fifteen minutes is almost up

i think she put the nail in the career with the shit-for-brains husband

then the kid.

Media Life Magazine reports that Britney Spears and Kevin Federline's reality show on UPN is taking a big hit in the ratings. Tuesday night's 'Britney & Kevin: Chaotic' saw its ratings fall to a 1.1 rating among viewers 18-49, according to Nielsen overnights. That's a 26.6 percent drop from the previous week's 1.5 rating, and a 42.1 percent drop from the 1.9 rating the premiere earned two weeks ago.