Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

British

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Sep 6, 2002.

1. I just would like to hear how do you feel about britain today?
    You agree or disagree with UK being snobbed out against the european union? and why?
    Do you think that T.Blair's secret plan is to attach submarines on the islands and move the whole country west to become the 51nd star?

http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/WORLD/europe/09/06/blair.iraq/long.blair.ap.jpg'>

*Edited, unless you take ireland together

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

canada is part of the eu.

3. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

:lol:

feta is the SHIT!! i got this shit the other day is was fresh sealed olives mixed with feta.....oh my.....fucking blazin'.......funny shit tess

really as an american, am fucking dying to get over to GB....honestly i think itll be a dope country....

4. Edited...fuck you dood, Feta is Betta!:)

5. catwash

catwash Guest

<Do you think that T.Blair's secret plan is to attach submarines on the islands and move the whole country west to become the 52nd star? >

yes.

at least, I hope it is. I'm sick of living in this shit country.... wish he'd hurry up about it

6. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

Fuck Tony Blair geezer fucks me off!!! Not really bothered about the European Union, Chirac hates America and Tony loves em..Just hope we don`t give up the Pound for that shitty Euro..

Catwash- theres a simple anwser MOVE..I love living here!!!

7. Same here bro, i just hope i'll make the trip while they're still around...interatlantic tickets are expensive;)

8. catwash

catwash Guest

yeah I know, it's in progress....

why love living here so much?

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

When you've lived outside of it, you realize how dope of a country it really is.....

10. optimodub

optimodub Junior Member

that's kind of my eventual plan, but i know i'll return to settle in my city although it is one fucked up place, but i still love it

i think the anti-european snobbishness is partly the old 'we used to run the fucking world' imperialist shit, and the still pervasive Little Englander attitude, a total island mentality, which makes britain less responsive to outside influences, to the point of resisting any kind of progress or change that smells a bit foreign in origination, although it's a different case with the good 'ol US, it's fucking embarassing to watch happen, i wish tony blair wasn't such a gimp for dubya, i hate that dumb hick bastard...another reason why i think a more integrated europe is a good idea, maybe stop blair being strung along if chirac and the gang could bully some sense into him...and fuck it, i'm up for the euro too...i'm not english so would never call myself british, plus i'm part irish anyway, so i feel more european

11. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

cos I LOVE living in London, so much to do, just impossible to get bored.

12. NATO

NATO Guest

i wouldn't swop it for your mum.

[​IMG]

13. jah

jah Elite Member

"if god meant england to be a part of europe he woulndt have made the english channel."

"thats the same god that made the atlantic ocean..."

or something.....

14. Glow

Glow Guest

Tony Blair is a spineless little shit that won't stand up to george dubyaah.
    Apart from the government though London's a good place to live.

15. sneak

sneak Guest