Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

British Freights....

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by imported_sofarok, Oct 1, 2002.

1. I’ve posted some of the these before but im bored……

[​IMG]

STICH, JABA
    CRAPA
    SIEGE
    SIEGE, CEPT

2. [​IMG]

OLI
    KICSYETSIED
    PRANK
    HARO

3. Hated Pigeon

Hated Pigeon Member

RIP Chessy Junction.

I feel quite sad that I was out of the graf game when it was at its peak.

4. oldfaithful

oldfaithful Guest

do those cars move?

5. Stemtron

Stemtron Junior Member

There's an article in an old Graphotism about that yard. I think siege wrote the article. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

6. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

very neat....odd little freights you guys have

7. the best euro post ever....when i was in scotland i caught a ocuple of fr8s but none were painted i guess they got a smaller scene yall trains look wierd though...

8. krowteN

krowteN Guest

your trippin crackman

why would you post those
    those trains are not hardcore
    they are not commuter trains with people inside
    thats not how they used to do it in new york
    theres no risk involved
    they are not seen by the public
    freight heads are just scared of passenger trains
    only pussies do freights...
    you pussies.....!

:lol:

9. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

10. fr8otech

fr8otech Senior Member

11. sixteenvandals

sixteenvandals Senior Member

how bout this one. when i was in scotland i hit the strathclyde transit, on my way home a police van stopped me. they thought the paint on my shirt was blood. they gave me a ride home. the whole time i thought it was a setup and i was going to the station but they really just wanted me to get home cause there was world cup ruckus going on that night.

dope.
    16v.

12. Hated Pigeon

Hated Pigeon Member

The last boxcars ran out of there at the start of 2000. We didnt think of them as trains more of an alternative HOF, after places like the Cherry Hinton Road and the Pye factory spots got developed on.
    You could go in there on a Saturday afternoon and paint to your Hearts content, without any worry of getting busted, unless it was your mate T, 16V! ;)

Sadly the whole yard is being ripped up and redeveloped.

Oh yeah, the majority of those trains were done by proper writers, Freight Pussies my arse!

This aint North Dakota! PPPPPLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE.

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

have you ever hit transit, or even a freight ?

14. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

for that being the chillest place to paint im not impressed...alot of times euros defend their styles on commuter trains by saying they have to paint quick so they cant get to elaborate, and i agree with that 100%...but these trains are cake and look like shit anyway...