Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Bringing Back the GTA 3 thread..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by defyone, Jan 14, 2002.

1. defyone

defyone Guest

well not technically bringing it back.. just restarting it.

so post your loves and hates about this game.

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i like beating up innocent folks and stealing the tank. and the plane. i wanna drive the subway tho.

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i mastered that game..cops,fbi,army......cant fuck with me...i have always been a "neo" in the matrix
    i walk around with my uzi shopoting them,stealing cars,,,whatevas...im pretty sure some of you would have the same skill,but there are those dumbshits that just dont know....i kill or be killed........i play for so long it pisses off my friends...i kill...

im the perfect terrorist..

4. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i heard they are re-making GTA3 because of its violence

5. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

i heard they are remaking it too. i love this game though. my only problems with it are that i think you should be able to swim, you should have a knife and a crowbar too, and you should be able to damage buildings.

6. defyone

defyone Guest

yea they are remakeing it, once the version for computer hits the stores, they will put out the edited version.

7. amorphic

amorphic Guest

I like to stand on top of the police station shredding pedestrians with the
    M-16.:D

8. im not witty

im not witty Guest

so will there be an unedited version for the pc? please answer my prayers and say yes! anyone got a release date? i need it!

9. i emailed someone who knows:

me:

yo dooderooni-
    good hangin with you guys in NM&CO
    again, thanks for the gifts

your sis lost my memory cards, so i havent really played with
    gta3, but messing with it... godDAYUM!
    word on the street is you guys are remaking gta3 because of the
    violence
    say it aint so

~&%$!rokskioner

his reply:

It ain't so...

Feel free to tell all the rumor spreading yahoos that GTA3 is here to stay
    in the states the way it is. The only place we needed to change the game was in Australia, as the banned the game because you could screw a hooker, then kill her... they said the game featured "extreme sexual violence". But what can ya do?

they are also working on a new GTA, in a new city...

10. defyone

defyone Guest

dusty who is your source of info?

i KNOW that they are remaking it for PS2 because of the violence, this is heard on NBC. I dont know about the PC version yet.

Also where can i get info on this new gta?

11. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

yeah they pulled it off the shelves and are editing it.. no doubt they need more weapons..i was so happy when i first saw the cocktail's cause i thought it was a straight razor.

12. beardo

beardo Guest

i can vouch for dusty's source

13. im not witty

im not witty Guest

bump, cuz i need answers

14. seriously guys, im not trying to come off like a dick, but i trust my resource more then i trust NBC or yours. and i believe you are both wrong.

as far as info on the new GTA, i dont know what should and shouldnt be said, but i know the theme/city and i know its in the works.

15. defyone

defyone Guest

nah its all good.. i guess you do have more reliable sources. im not doubting you. but thanks for the info you have shared.