bringin' back the womens rant thread...

gatita

Where'd it go? We dont know, but here it is again.

Females, use this space to rant, rave, complain about how your man is a mess, complain about how your man sucks in the shack, whatever is ticklin' your pickle [or lack there of one.. yanno what I mean].

Word! :D :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by slave_one

awww, gatita, don't leave...

::sigh:: this day is dragging.

so gents, what's the meanest thing you've ever said to a girl? or vice versa...

me: i'm only going out with you because i feel sorry for you.

This girl in high school that I had went out with for about a month told me that she thought something was going on between me and this other girl.

I told her she was the dumbest most gullible person I've ever met. And she was. She was dumber than a bag of popcorn.

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by gatita

how your man sucks in the shack

:lol: the sack?

If your man is "sucking in the shack," y'all have some talking to do.

I almost banged this chick in an abandoned shack near my house a while ago, but she just lay there with her eyes closed, so nothing happened. I ended up getting a bj instead. The shack belonged to this legendary crazy old dude who’s family died. My area isn’t full of shacks. He finally died, and now the developers are building condos there. It was the scariest place, even while being there with my ex-girl.

me: im happier without you

her: fine well see how you feel about that tommorow

me: what

her: youll see what its like without me

me: what are you going to swallow pills again

her: ya youll see how it is without me

me: remember across the wrist is a cry for help, up and down is if you really mean it. goodbye.

she deserved it. she pulled way to much shit on me. high school drama...meh...

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by OcToBeR

my ex used to tell me " I'M GOING TO LOVE YOU SOON"

that is just some weird weird shit to say. who says that?!

Originally posted by slave_one

^ way to crush a girl's ego ipc! damn...i would've cried and pigged out on ice cream and junk food as soon as i got home...:lol:

i hated high school...

yes i know.it is one of those things i look back on and say damn i was a dumbass.Like i said if i saw her today i would try to make it up as best as possible.But i guess that is why people said i was an asshole in high school.Some people still same i am.But then they once they get to know me i am super cool....Anyways some ice cream sounds good but not with my beer..

i'm the one who should have brought this thread back, with all my men problems...fo sho

anywhoo.

things have been going smoothly with the guy and i, but for some reason i truly feel he is getting annoyed by me...maybe cause we talk alot 3-4 times a day, with nothing new to say...and i'm getting annoyed as well, most of our conversation is redundant, i fuckin hate redundancy

do ya ever get this way with your mate...do ya think it's because we talk to damn much, plus we can't see one another

whats crazy is, he's gone but i really don't have a chance to miss him, cause we talk alot...mann i'm i crazy or what

...this is a job for milton....

:mad2: okay thats it for now

yes you talk to much with him

i couldn't imagine doing that ppl drive me crazy

once or twice a week is good

i'm going throught the opp right now

i'm dating a dude that has no way of me getting in contact with him and pretty much vice versa unless he hops on aim which makes no sense

i think he might be wasting my time

but i dig him haven't found anyone as compatible as him yet

i'm going to fuck it up i feel it i hit the almost 2 month mark (which is already too long for me) now i'm going to do something stupid i already wrote a letter to him and going out with an x something of mine this wkend

this having a bf shit is too much pressure on me everyday i think of 4 other guys i could be on a date with

if the relationship wasn't becoming so lopsided i'd be a better person in it

but it is what it is - o well

also chk this out - i spend 16 bucks to see him every other wkend - which i don't mind since i plan on being in his area on the wkend anyway

also i brought him a 6 dollar meal and admission into a club

will i learn? i suppose so

but i'm a baller so fuc it (jk)

Originally posted by fatalist

i'm the one who should have brought this thread back, with all my men problems...fo sho

anywhoo.

things have been going smoothly with the guy and i, but for some reason i truly feel he is getting annoyed by me...maybe cause we talk alot 3-4 times a day, with nothing new to say...and i'm getting annoyed as well, most of our conversation is redundant, i fuckin hate redundancy

do ya ever get this way with your mate...do ya think it's because we talk to damn much, plus we can't see one another

whats crazy is, he's gone but i really don't have a chance to miss him, cause we talk alot...mann i'm i crazy or what

...this is a job for milton....

:mad2: okay thats it for now

you should talk to me more. that will make him jealous. it's always good to keep your partner a little jealous. keeps em on their toes.

You gotta drink before you call him. Not large, just a few shots. I get bored of females easily, but that’s because I have nothing in common with them. The one time I truly clicked with a girl (I hope she gets fat in hell), we never had any mundane conversations at all. That was new to me, and it hasn’t happened since. I hate being the one who has to carry the conversation, too. If you’re gonna make him jealous, do it right. I can always see through that shit. Some stupid girls hate me for the fact that I am far from a drama queen.

Archived