Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Bring your daughter to the slaughter, cult film thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Aumstarsbcf, Mar 1, 2010.

1. the.crooked

the.crooked Veteran Member

did lords of salem come out?

<----slippin.

2. Aumstarsbcf

Aumstarsbcf Senior Member

I had some eloquent shit up here ealier in response to the query, and some how it did'nt post?? Anyways I got madddd sonnn. So moving on, No my good man I have'nt seen either((been on a bender..)). Its in the itinerary at some point. Personally I think, (or want to think) The Lords of Salem looks like it could be a great feat of human fucking achievement. From the clips i've seen it seems to have some strangely beautiful attributes, also seems like it moves slower for one of his films, which I would like to think would/could make it more digestible, more developed emotionally, and un-like House of a Thousand Corpses/ Devil's Rejects, seems like it might more comprehensable on a number of scales. Rather that fast moving socio-pathic butchers with adhd, it seems like it might have an elegant subtlety to it, with-in keeping to the themes of some gnarly ancient evil shit, lurking fear, eminant doom!(great contrast if the case)... . . IDK im high. What I do know is I gotta drive two fucking hours for the time being if I do want to check it out, the devil's a dude, and put twinkys on your pizza.

3. NightmareOnElmStreet

NightmareOnElmStreet Veteran Member

word up. get in there. evil dead surprised the shit out of me. in an awesome way.
    i expected a lot of cheese. naturally. but i did not expect the amount of bid budget gore
    to hit me like it did. the spins off the original ideas were fucking witty as hell too.

lords of salem i don't think is out everywhere just yet. but a few cities got it first. mine isn't one.
    heading up north for it this week though. heard it was rad.

4. Freddy Mercury

Freddy Mercury Member

I went through a few pages----no "Ichi the Killer"

i did catch Suburbia and Re-Animator...proppered.

5. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

Ichi the killer is a complete mindfuck. Actually anything takasi miche or however you spell the directors name is fucked up

6. Aumstarsbcf

7. tighthead

tighthead Junior Member

Old Boy was greatness

8. bustanut

bustanut Member

Aumstarsbcf likes this.
  9. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

Audition kinda lulles you into a crazy ending

10. NightmareOnElmStreet

i saw the devil is probably my favorite amongst those type of films. so brutal. so relentless and consistent.

11. Aumstarsbcf

12. Aumstarsbcf

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  13. Aumstarsbcf

Ayeo ,
    -The crimson executioner up in this bitch
    http://youtu.be/XIwsDNNySf4
    It's harvest time motherfucker,
    heavy posts are soon to follow.

14. NightmareOnElmStreet

woah dude. missed these last two posts. gems. lots to catch up on. forgot about how many awesome animation films were out there floating around in the darkness. that heavy metal jam looks amazing. on another note. thoughts on spike lee's old boy?

15. Aumstarsbcf

SEE HEAVY METAL ASAP, heavy metal 2000 is ite too..*DONT SLEEP ON COONSKIN. Pertaining to Old Boy, i've seen trailers, and it just looks ....Americanized but buggin that Spike Lee did that shit, gonna give it a gander.

Just watched this shit earlier... I think its up your alley.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013