bridge jam drogheda ireland 2004 /belfast jam 04

durtyharry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by LENS

doesn't look like too many people showed up. That d.j. is spinning for two ladies out walking their dogs

lens, keep in mind it goes from sun-up to sun-down for 2 or 3 days. it's not flat out packed with people the whole time. the locals come walking thru constantly, and people are always coming and going for beer and food. having been to 3 of the drogheda jams, i can testify that it's a fucking great time. beer fuelled madness.

tiws killin it. sums lookin fressshhhhhhh. all the lads rockin dope pieces. that kube is looking super dope as well. that kid is taking leaps and bounds from when he first started. bigups all the irish headzzzzz!!!!

I'll second that!!! Bridge jam is good times with even better people... Wish I couldve been there again!!! I'm just wondering if my Irish friend "Amon" passed out in the street again this year in front of the pikey hostel!!!

-The organizers work their asses off to put that jam on, and it shows...

-You Know Who, & You Know Where!!!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

lens, keep in mind it goes from sun-up to sun-down for 2 or 3 days. it's not flat out packed with people the whole time. the locals come walking thru constantly, and people are always coming and going for beer and food. having been to 3 of the drogheda jams, i can testify that it's a fucking great time. beer fuelled madness.

Hmm, another case of me making snap judgements.

Archived