Bride of Who's Awake In Here

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cracked ass

3AM here...I just answered the AC/DC thread.

I will have a life tomorrow.

I don't live today...

Guest HESHIANDET

2:51

SOOOOO FUCKIN ANGRY!

i hate this damned city, 3 NIGHTS IN A ROW i try to go paint choo-choo's. 3 nights of over active heated out spots. grrrrrrrrrrrrr. and then after riding my bike all the FUCKING way to this shit ass spot and playing hide n seek w/ engines, i try and hit a few tags and i got crack heads bothering me and what not. If i didn't do a nice piece this afternoon(which I really don't like) i would be on the verge of throwing in the towel. Theese past few nights have sucked big fat shits out of my dogs asshole! FUCK PHILLY!

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by Remy Martin:

cracked check your mail.........

You are using the wrong address. Nobody can email me anymore. The account has been dead for months.

Originally posted by willy_wonka:

it 3:fuckin 30 in the morning..i toss and turn for about 2 hours then i hear a voice that calls me to the computer...yes...what is it..?zzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzz....poot!!..aaahh...zzzZZZzzz

I ONCE SAID..THIS INSOMNIAC IS WATCHIN THE SUN RISE FROM THE EAST....WELL IM DOIN IT AGAIN...I GOTA STOP WITH POWER NAPS ALREADY.

get hooked on excedrin PM again...

other than that i believe i take the cake...

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

god dammit...took my usual 8:00 nap in order to wake up at 9:00 feeling refreshed, for some reason my alarm did not go off and i just woke up (did i mention i was supposed to see my girlfriend after she got off work)....now im not going to be able to go back to sleep until 4 or 5...fuck

to do list for tommorow

1)completly kiss my girlfiends ass and grovel at her knees

2)buy a new clock

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Archived