Breast Cancer Graffiti

Zie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn ZIE...

I really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

YEAH, IMMA 3 YEAR FUCKIN' BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR & so is someone in everyone's close or distant family.

I'm not mentioning this for pity, I don't want it, need it, or expect it, not on 12oz. FUCK YOU ALL. Yeah, I'm ANGRY. This shit fucked up my whole world, but I'm kickin' it's ass best I can...this dude's the ONLY one of you bastards to even give a shit & you gotta play games. Posting painful, fucked up shit. Is that pic of your MOM, your WIFE, your SISTER, your FRIEND???

HEARTLESS BASTARDS. GO TO HELL.

"Dr: You have stage II cancer. If you survive the next 5 years...blah blah blah. Gee, that's fuckin great Doc.!!!"

ZIE,

Lotta people here think it's fuckin funny to 'haze' rookies & snicker to eachother cause (they THINK) they're KING SHIT.

Don't expect anything welcoming & you won't be disappointed.

• Like 1

Thanks dude, I didn't think you'd make me cry, but you did. Feel happy now big man?

Why are you so cruel?

I'm fuckin' sick every day. In pain, my bones ache, veins collapsed from chemo, hair still falls out, teeth hurt. Lost sense of smell. Vision's fucked up. Right arm numb. Hands weak. Now having reconstructive painful surgery. Even funnier, right?

I couldn't bear to look at myself for a month. Hilarious isn't it?

Sad? Destroyed?...only when I'm not the stronger woman I've had to become.

Damn .. rough crowd. Let the dude express how he feels. Like hope said, everyone's got someone in there Fams. My uncle just beat ball cancer (no lie). Doc said it is one in a thousand to beat it without getting your junk cut off and he beat it. God bless him. U don't want to fuck with a Italian with his shit cut off, then again, u don't want to fuck with any man with there shit Cut off.

nobody is making fun of cancer patients here....just his idea of incorporating a cancer ribbon and how he executed it.... which, if you couldn't tell, was terrible.

also, what is it with dramatic girls on the internet all

typing like

this?

you know?

jeez guise.