Breaking up after 2 years

Frate_Raper

I tried to do it.I said it and we agreed then she started guilt tripping a fella everyone I roll with is in bed still.So Like a faggot I'm on here.......i realy am a loser.

She flips out and crys at the drop of a hat, shes got no self worth or confidence some times she does and but like all of a sudden theirs nothing....shes anti social, she asks dumb questions over and over just to have conversation between us.........I should have done this along time ago and then all of the build up wouldn't be here......she smacks when she eats, she snorts snot up her nose, i hate her dad,she has no friends so she clings to me and I hate it,she hates graffiti and always asks me If I lke it more then here,she thinks if I have a female friend I'm fucking here.......i used to have 3 super good friends that were girls now I don't because of her

I'm an asshole,I get annoyed so fast with people that ask the same thing over and over,I do like graffiti more then her,I'm social and like being out meeting new people,I don't have a dad and I hate hers because he shit talks people that "work" for a living ie my family.........

fuck it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

she sounds like a real you know what, it sounds like once this all blows over itll be for the best, bro. ditch her and her pretentious dad and make those friends back and move on. any person wants an optimal environment to live in, and it doesnt sound like what youre in now is much fun.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by Frate Raper

she smacks when she eats, she snorts snot up her nose

Fuck that, this one's a keeper.

Guest THEMEDIC
Originally posted by chozer

swallow.

then youre in there like swimwear.

bingo! the answer to the problem....:D

marry her:lol: and kill her dad

Guest Jan Ulrich

she sounds like dead weight. dropping her would be the appropriate thing to do, but let her down easy. my ex-girlfriend sounds kind of similar to this broad. she would swing between two extremes--massive ego and self-confidence to complete insecurity and weakness. girls are crazy. watch yourself.

geoff.

ps. i need to paint soon. all i've been doing is riding my bike. it has pink bar tape now. i know, i'm gay.

HOLY SHIT! that is exactly what I was going through! after 3 years of putting up with that shit I had to break it off...I know what you're feelin man... i hate her family and airing...all this happened like 3 weeks ago so I'm still kinda shook. hang in there partna

Jan Ulrich you asshole why haven't you called me?????Sorry about helli I started working the day you left and I need to get a car so it was the right thing to do....I'm sorry I did call you

Ok we hung out and I think things could be a bit better if I jsut tell her to fuck off alot more when shes acting stupid.......were in the limbo peroid of sorta dating which means I can pick up another chick and see what happens:)

break it off completely

if she aint the girl you think she could be after three years, leave.

none of that "friends that fuck" bullshit either, that is just a way to worm back in if the "single life" and her insecurities don't work out.

pleezbeeleeve me i know the feeling.

move the fuck on and don't look back.

i don't understand... what does her dad do for a living that allows him to shit talk working class people? could be a number of things, enlighten me...

and who cares about snorting snot up her nose? where you want her to snort it?

sucks about the no friends thing, that always makes a bitch needy

i say fuck other broads and extort her for pussy and cash if her pops is rich... but do you have the heart????

im too afraid that ill get in a bad relationship, so im just seeing a couple gurls i like but i dont know what to do, i cant pick which is more important to me they all have different things i like about them, but one just counted herself out because i cant choose and shes not sure herself, that sux. i like her but how much??ahhhhhhh! well i think you should dump her no sence in staying in a bad relationship.

i think that after two years she has probably become dependant on you for her self confidence. a dangerous place to be. were you ever possessive of her in the beginning? was she always allowed her freedom? did u ever say bad things about her friends, or encourage her to see them? did she have friends when u met her?

i call this syndrome the boyfriend hole. where one looses their individual identity and gains another.

this has happened to me. my boy would get mad at me if i wanted to go out and see my friends cuz he thought i was fucking around or something. then he would say that all my friends sucked and made me feel bad for hanging out with them. so what happened? i thought that it was better to see him and forgot my friends a lot and hung out with him and his friends, not giving him space and creating a dependancy. i resented him for it, and was emotional because of the situation that had occured.

This sort of thing i see happening to a lot of girls, most i know fall into the boyfriend hole even if they are the most social people ever.

i'm not saying that this is what happened to you, but i'm just providing one girl's perspective.

breaking up with her will be the most healthy thing for you to do. she will be grateful to have herself back again after a while, as will you.

it's so important to value yourself in a relationship and keep yourself intact.

I always wanted her to hang out with her friends she didn't have many but I always was akways pumped for her to go out with them.Possesive?My ass I don't really care about to much seriously. Thanks for you out look ub

Her Dad could be a mobster they are wops and he's a bus driver but he keeps it real in a rather large home and has 2 new cars??????????but I know they work hard for what they got but it doesn't give him the right to shit talk his son inlaw (she has a sister thats married) he's great guy.I deal with him alot thru what I do and I respect any man that isn't afriad to get dirty and work hard.

Guest --zeSto--

^ in any realtionship,

when 1 partner is quick to drop all their previous interests/friends (aka LIFE)

to mold with your life, shit will get played.

A good realtionship is a partnership.

Sure Guys and Galls will never be 100% agreable,

but it's so very important that they both bring something into the realtion.

If she's willing to drop her best friends for you,

then she's got issues that go way beyond your dealings with her.

* I think you did the right thing, because she'll have to come to terms

with who she actually is. Maybe she'll be alone for a while, and find out a lot

about herself. Besides.. it's not like your leaving her without a home

and with kids to feed.

Archived