Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Breaking up after 2 years

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, May 11, 2002.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I tried to do it.I said it and we agreed then she started guilt tripping a fella everyone I roll with is in bed still.So Like a faggot I'm on here.......i realy am a loser.

She flips out and crys at the drop of a hat, shes got no self worth or confidence some times she does and but like all of a sudden theirs nothing....shes anti social, she asks dumb questions over and over just to have conversation between us.........I should have done this along time ago and then all of the build up wouldn't be here......she smacks when she eats, she snorts snot up her nose, i hate her dad,she has no friends so she clings to me and I hate it,she hates graffiti and always asks me If I lke it more then here,she thinks if I have a female friend I'm fucking here.......i used to have 3 super good friends that were girls now I don't because of her

I'm an asshole,I get annoyed so fast with people that ask the same thing over and over,I do like graffiti more then her,I'm social and like being out meeting new people,I don't have a dad and I hate hers because he shit talks people that "work" for a living ie my family.........

fuck it

2. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

she sounds like a real you know what, it sounds like once this all blows over itll be for the best, bro. ditch her and her pretentious dad and make those friends back and move on. any person wants an optimal environment to live in, and it doesnt sound like what youre in now is much fun.

3. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Fuck that, this one's a keeper.

4. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

girls suck. what can i say?!

5. Thats usually a good thing:)

6. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

swallow.

then youre in there like swimwear.
    bingo! the answer to the problem....:D

7. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

oh shit....what am i thinking?

we all know the old poop shoot boogie is the real solution here...
    stick it in her butt captain save em all.....always a hit with the ladies.

SPANKMASTER 2002!

8. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

seriously if she snorts snot up her nose and smacks when she eats thats fucking awsome. Cause i do that shit and it makes me embarrased aorund girls.

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

you guys are soooo dirty!!!! yucky boys! :D

10. THEMEDIC

THEMEDIC Guest

marry her:lol: and kill her dad

11. Iris

Iris Banned

i agree. i definately suck :)

. make sure she knows why you broke up.

12. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

you act like its such a bad thing.:yum:

13. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

14. Jan Ulrich

Jan Ulrich Guest

she sounds like dead weight. dropping her would be the appropriate thing to do, but let her down easy. my ex-girlfriend sounds kind of similar to this broad. she would swing between two extremes--massive ego and self-confidence to complete insecurity and weakness. girls are crazy. watch yourself.

geoff.

ps. i need to paint soon. all i've been doing is riding my bike. it has pink bar tape now. i know, i'm gay.

15. Buy her an adorable puppy, then run it over with your car the next week.

[​IMG]