Breaking My Cherry

AskNags

My first thread..oh yay!

Theres a train tunnel in my old neighborhood and its at the bottom of this hill it's just really desolate and lonely looking. Everytime I go there I think about how uncertain my future is. Standing in front ot the entrance reminds of the pitch black abyss of confusion that is my mind, where at any moment the reaper's gonna JUMP OUT and snatch me. My whole life I've felt like I'm about to die, like literally I feel it's all about to end and I shouldn't bother making plans for my future because I'm going to die young. Does anyone else have that feeling? Is it just my youthful uncertainty about life?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

actually, alot of people, well, young adults have been saying they dont really see a future for themselves, seeing as how i havent grown up in other decades, i cant say for certain if it is always like this, or if this is a new thing. some say we dont see future for ourselves because there isnt one. .. the world ending, nuclear destruction, and the whole christian belief of jesus coming down and saving all the ones that believe. i dont know. but i do know how you feel, i dont ever make plans more than 1 month in advance.

i entered this thread, expecting a girl to ask if it actually hurts or not.

• 2 months later...

WHERES THE CHERRY POPPING?!?!

DAMN IT, I WASTE ALL MY TIME ON 12OZ AND YOU TITLE YOUR THREAD

"BREAKING MY CHERRY" NOW I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT UR CHERRY GETTIN BUSTED!!

please:crazy:

Originally posted by Iris

dude. i'm female and can get it when i want it. don't insinuate.

You ever see Chris Rocks stand up where he talks about how girls can turn down sex easily becaue every guy thats met them since pubirty's just been offering dick?

Why cant the tables turn just for once (in a heterosexual way of course..)? Its bullshit i tell you..equal right's my ass.

Archived