Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Breaking My Cherry

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AskNags, Jan 6, 2002.

1. AskNags

AskNags New Jack

My first thread..oh yay!

Theres a train tunnel in my old neighborhood and its at the bottom of this hill it's just really desolate and lonely looking. Everytime I go there I think about how uncertain my future is. Standing in front ot the entrance reminds of the pitch black abyss of confusion that is my mind, where at any moment the reaper's gonna JUMP OUT and snatch me. My whole life I've felt like I'm about to die, like literally I feel it's all about to end and I shouldn't bother making plans for my future because I'm going to die young. Does anyone else have that feeling? Is it just my youthful uncertainty about life?

2. GrImeY

GrImeY Junior Member

Its not your youthful uncertainty youare just really about to die.

3. Iris

Iris Banned

every once and a while i wake up with this icky feeling i am going to die that day. then i think "oh well", masterbate, and take a shower. (might as well get off on the day i die)

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

what a pleasant way to start off your 12oz adventure....

5. AskNags

AskNags New Jack

Thanks grimey I feel so much better

6. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

HAHAHHahahahahaha you rule.

7. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

you should have made this post about popping your cherry.

8. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

hahaha i was once like that. then i drank some alcahol........ ..... ... .. .

9. Prophit

Prophit New Jack

Its All In The D.N.A

:confused: D.N.A.(Drugs N Alchol) works as a cure too Or masterbation

10. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

who fuckin cares if you die or not?
    i want to read about cherry-popping.
    Oh I get it..you titled the post that to get people to read it. Wow, youre so fucking smart. That was so clever.

11. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

12. AskNags

AskNags New Jack

Originally posted by mapo wc
    No..actually Mapo you're the smart and clever one! I titled it that because it was my first thread.

Brains

13. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

yeah i think i died a long time ago. maybe not physically.

14. Iris

Iris Banned

que melodramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

15. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

masturbatioooooon..............................................(we can all se who gets none here)