Breaking It Down w/Serena

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

There is also a documentary about Pararescuemen on Discovery Channel.They're the commando dewds that rescue downed pilots.Fuckin badasses.

I NEED some sex.

ok...another commercial break.

a couple tried to smuggle marijuana by placing it in their tires of the van they were driving in.

about a 100 pounds worth of weed found.

next up, after the break, the world's strongest weed.

i watched forensic files and iron chef prior to watching MTV...after that, there was nothing on, so i flipped to MTV to see what to make fun of.

If you liked this special you suck major balls and just think it was cool because they showd pot on tv...heres what I think. I think that the last half was pretty much a dare commerical, serena is an idiot...especially when she said "well there were like 19 year olds in there toasted out of there minds! they looked healthy, But im no doctor. ever hear of apirin people?" I mean come on now...she was in a med club with cancer patients and such, yea well serena just busted on some dying people after they were nice enough to let the freakin camera crew in! Marc Emery is cool and all for his work, but he one greedy dude. The dumb canadian mounty said that if you buy weed, your bringing guns and violence into canada, this must be one retarded canadian! canada just finished harvesting around 2,000 plants and did a study that said it was not a gateway drug, and that it doesnt lead to further crimes. Idiots...that show sucked nuts, it was bias and a moose that snorkels can do a better job then serena. but it was mtv, so I should have known better than to thnk it was going to be good.

the funny thing is, is that they say it causes violence and shit yet if they just made it legal and regulated it then there wouldn't be any gang violence over it. i just don't understand how tobacco can be legal and it kills hundreds of thousands of people a year. and weed has killed none. people also bring the issue of "your senses are impaired." well when you get drunk off alcohol you can buy at the store you are the same way and many times a lot worse.

no, i didn't think that show was cool, aerosol.

but i'm waiting for MTV's HIPHOP weekend and see how trashy it is.

they will most likely not show b-boyin and writing.

i personally don't think marijuana is the gateway drug.

if it is, you are one weak person.

Thats cool swif, I didnt say you thought it was...I just aid some kids thought it was becasue they saw some "cool" stuff on tv. Yea mulder knows whats up, if it was legal and you could grow your own then well, poof all of those gangs that fight over a plant is over. I personally do not smoke herb cuz I feel im underae and underage people shouldnt smoke, but I am for marijuana decriminalization(if you couldnt tell by the sig.) and I think tobacco and alcohol is far far worse than marijuana. They kill so much people, and I think theyre useless. All tobacco does is kill you, waste your money, and take up valueble crop fields. We wouldnt have so much starving people if we grew more food instead of tobacco! I think ill go find out whee are the tobacco files are and burn them down...

its funny how all funding the US has put into studying cannibus has been to find negative facts but the studies always backfired on them because they couldnt find shit. at least nothing serious enough to call it illegal. and they made it illegal to do further testing on it so scientists couldnt prove to the world that it was relatively harmless and extremely useful. dare and other organizations did tests(on monkies) that said smoking weed would put your brain in the state of a coma or a deep sleep. what they dont tell you is that they forced the monkies to inhale the equivalent of 17 spliffs (in this case they say a spliff is equal to five standard joints) in a matter of minutes. just the lack of oxygen alone would fuck up an animal's brain.

facts:

1.cannibus extracts were used for thousands of years, safely, as medicines all over the world, including the united states until the 1930's!

2. the timber, alcohol, oil, cotton, and tobacco companies all put out racist propaganda using the unfamiliar term "marihuana" to fool people into thinking that it was some devil's drug used by mexicans and blacks and that it turned white women onto colors and made them crazy (see reefer madness, shits hillarious!) as fuck and whatnot...... while all the while the upper class whites were still using cannibus extracts and hashish from turkey ("Ganjah" being the name of the company) not knowing that this evil drug marijuana was just the natural form of the drug. so racism is still keeping weed illegal.

3. in WW2 they needed to reintegrate hemp into the economy to get through the war. virtually all of the soldiers cloths, down to the stitching in the boots, and their parachutes were made from hemp. otherwise, we would have lost the war. but they dont put that in the history books. so, to turn people against it once again, the government made up the soviet missile scare and said that marijuana would turn our soldiers into zombies and make them not want to fight, leading to an overthrow by communists(or some shit). this spread to the rest of the world and that was about the time china stopped using cannibus frequently.

anyway, i have to go now. ill add more to this from thailand. hope u learned something.

peace

Archived