Breaking: Blasts Rock Hotels in Jordan

POIESIS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it's amazing how fast we got used to the new world order.

12oz isn't even batting an eye.

Terror attacks spark fury in Jordan

Amman stunned by suicide bombings

Thursday, November 10, 2005; Posted: 1:44 p.m. EST (18:44 GMT)

AMMAN, Jordan (CNN) -- Three terror bombings that killed at least 56 people in Jordan's capital sparked furious protests against al Qaeda on Thursday after a Web site carried a claim that the group was behind the attacks.

Jordanians flooded Amman blaring car horns and waving the nation's flag to protest the suicide attacks at three hotels with Western connections.

The Associated Press reported that hundreds of angry Jordanians rallied shouting, "Burn in hell, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi!" after the terrorist group he leads claimed responsibility for the blasts.

The Wednesday attacks at the Grand Hyatt, Radisson and Days Inn hotels in downtown Amman took their greatest toll on a wedding party. (Watch what the explosion left behind -- 4:39)

The wedding reception of Ashraf al-Akhras and his bride Nadia Alami at the Radisson was targeted by one of the bombers. The explosion killed both of their fathers, a number of guests and wounded the newlyweds.

"There were between 250 and 280 people in the wedding party. The suicide bomber blew himself up as the bride and groom prepared to enter the ballroom," Radisson senior manager Bassem al-Banna told Agence France-Presse. ..........

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/11/10/...asts/index.html

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by symbols@Nov 10 2005, 01:58 PM

it's amazing how fast we got used to the new world order.

12oz isn't even batting an eye.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/11/10/...asts/index.html

I just don't think there's much to be said... this is unbelievably fucked. I can't even form a coherent opinion. I want these guys to die and I hate the fact that I want them to die. And most of all, I fucking hate the way we're going about solving the problem.

Your such a fucking goose Kabar.

You remind me of an idiot on another board who asked "Why didn't 5000 jews turn up to work on September 11?"

TELL ME KABAR - WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE FOR THIS FANTASTICAL INSINUATION OF YOURS??

You fucking conspiracy theory douche bags.

Originally posted by Dawood@Nov 14 2005, 01:42 AM

thats a good question white ox, Why didn't 5000 jews show up for work that day? got an answer? I've been wondering the same thing myself.

provide any substantiated evidence of htis beyond what some clueless dipshit wrote on his blog and i might adress it seriously