breakdance.......

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i can do a little bit.. like a sixstep, the turtle, some freezes.. i've been trying to do hollowbacks, but i gotta get my handstand back first.. oohooh, i can kick to my feet from a headstand (like a kipup except you start in a headstand)..

yeah, i know i suck, but it's fun anyway

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !

I pop n lock. dabble a little bit in breakdancing, six step, coffee grinder, the cadapillar.. but i only do that shit when i'm trying to make my friends laugh.

Hahahaha, i remember when used the expression coffee grinder, and i thought those were hot moves. hahahaha,.........ah the good ole days of yore.

I can uprock nasty style.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Been breakin for 5 years now. Can do all sorts of stuff, but often not very precisely cause of lack of practice. I got windmills, flares, 90's, one airflare, the works, but those are slacking cause I've been working a lot on toprock and freezes lately... I got crazy hollowbacks, airbabies and airchairs now.

And whoever said it's more like gymnastics these days, that was like 4-5 years ago, when powermoves were the shit. Now it's a circus act, it's all about balance and contortionist stuff.

Hahaha, the coffee grinder, aka: the helicopter... I remember when doing those many times in a row was supposed to be dope. Don't sleep on it though, that shit is the all-time best transition move there is... if you kick hard enough, you get enough momentum to go into anything from it. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

I break, but i'm mostly a style bboy. I can do a little bit of power, but i'd rather stick to freezes and footwork.

thats exactly how I rock ... the only power moves I have are windmills, multiple spin 90's and like a single flare ... haha

yo man i bboy all the time.im not as good as i used to be though. its funny cause bboyin and graffitti are so closely related.they both take practice,they both have toys,and they both have shit talkin kids with egos! i wish i had more time to dedicate to it.nowadays you got these lil punk kids that act like they invented it and they dont even respect old school. they were like not even born when beat street came out!

Archived