Break yo self foo

jeff123456

does anyone else hate when ppl talk like this?

Yo dawg meh n mah homie G's thinkin about bombin n tearn dis citi up..

dawg are u down foh dis shiat foo?

that is fucking gay.. so all u ppl that talk like that on here stop.. thats not cool.. be urself.. no one naturally talks like that... saying hey dawg wanna go bombing tonight? thats alright but u have to know when to stop..

and ppl that talk like this on the msg board:

Yo MaN U WaNNa Go BoMbINg tO NiGhT WiTH

mE AnD SoME FreInDS?? thats also gay..

thease sentenes are just examples..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I thought thats how hip hoppers all talked??????

Since all graffiti writers are hip hoppers that must be an acceptable form of communication between writers........oh wait some of us dont listen to hip hop, and think that its dumb to talk like that.........but if those kids want to flaunt the extreme ignorance they possess then let them do it. I guess im just not hardcore enough to understand those kids, sitting out in the suburbs using moms computer to make posts about how "DOPE" (did i say that right)? they are. oh well im ranting.......

Originally posted by madbomber

that is fucking gay.. so all u ppl that talk like that on here stop.. thats not cool.. be urself.. no one naturally talks like that...

Well lets see. If you grew up in the deep brooklyn or LA or whatever and that is the way everyone talked including store owners and cops then you would probably talk that way to. To say "be yourself" is kinda lame cause you don't know, maybe they are being themselves. Maybe they are emulating the surroundings they grew up in. What you need to not do is judge someone based on speech pattern and call them gay. I have tons of Mexican friends who speak massive slang and aperrently I am a "dope writer holmes". Just paint.

Don't judge.

CAPS...... yo you gots to chill b.

Archived