Brazilian Girls

AREANKAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

at one time i thought of 12oz as being this place where everyone who was was ahead of everything else came to, where people always knew what the new shit was. but that was almost 5 years ago.

brazilian girls, yeah, rad. they play here soon, ill drink that up. pussy pussy pussy mary-waaah-naaaaah.

Guest imported_Tesseract

here's some more:

pict1.jpg

pict3.jpg

pict4.jpg

pict5.jpg

pict6.jpg

pict7.jpg

She looks hot, killer legs for sure...i have no clue what the band is, but it looks really pretencious..holler for legs

Guest imported_Tesseract

brazillian-girls.jpg

antonio+sabina-sciubba_m.jpg

d-scubbia.jpg

lp068.jpg

NOT HOT!!!

and i just heard the audio samples from them, they're not pretentious in the way it seemed to me, definatelly not my cup of tea though...this thread has been officially ruined

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del+Mar 6 2005, 03:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ctrl+alt+del - Mar 6 2005, 03:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Mar 6 2005, 08:47 AM

...this thread has been officially ruined

no it hasnt, did you look at that supertangas site? damn

[/b]

Haha, dude..that was 30 pages ago..we even had a 'post the hottest' contest with the big black bird

Boogie, i feel ya. You know what sucks? As i was checkin for flicks of her i decided from the random google info that this girl is a bit more serious than it appears, she's signed with verve (solo) and her bio looks like the bio of someone thats somewhat interesting. And then you have those flicks from the brazil girls site where they add all the hipster elements PLUS a shade of darkness on her face because apparently her body alone rocks a million times more. I'll be honest, on a personal scale i prefer it, i prefer seeing those killer legs, wild hair and errected nipples imagining the face will be the cherry...still its lame...getting sexist on your self if fuckin funny

Originally posted by LENS+Mar 7 2005, 11:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Mar 7 2005, 11:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seppuku@Mar 6 2005, 01:22 AM

I don't gotta love anything. This looks retarded.

I second this.

Areankay, do you read Maxim magazine? Do you have a subscription to FHM?

[/b]

no, i do have an 8 issue trial subscription of sports illustrated courtesy of best buy though.