Brands?

ghost

whats up guys..I was wondering if someone could tell me what kind of brands of caps they use (besides making custom ones) and your favorites and most usefull..... If this question sounds retarded or just flat out lame its my fault, because i just jumped into this about a month ago... and before i go fork out some cash for caps i thought i might get some good opinions. :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm trying hard to avoid the obvious Milton Bradley joke, but... seriously, you should probably just stick to the blackbook for a while, learn to draw a bit and try to learn some history... If you MUST paint, do it somewhere secluded and just use the stock caps that come on the cans, by the time you get decent you will probably have learned your answer...

Originally posted by Smart

I'm trying hard to avoid the obvious Milton Bradley joke, but... seriously, you should probably just stick to the blackbook for a while, learn to draw a bit and try to learn some history... If you MUST paint, do it somewhere secluded and just use the stock caps that come on the cans, by the time you get decent you will probably have learned your answer...

yes..

do your homework before you paint

otherwise you will be hated

trust me

(especially if you are throwing up GHOST)

have fun!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah dude,seriously, stick to the paper for about a year or so. Learn the history is right. If you get beef when you first start for writin someone elses name or goin over like a dream piece with a yellow and blue testor can throwie then you are bound to either get fucked up or rubbed out for good. I don't know where you are from but start out with markers at least and study your names. If you have to paint though then go onto like bombing science .com and order a shitload of caps if you can't rack none.

• 2 weeks later...

GHOST

it's not about everyone else's favorite it's about YOUR favorite try all the caps u can get ur hands on and when u find the ones u like best stick to them and do the same with paint u'll find ur goods and bads along the way but some day u'll figure out YOUR favorite and thass all that matters (but practice first);)

everyone should learn the shit aka history get good or of decent quality to be up so that they dont fill their city town with shit and thats it.....

.... oh yeah go out their and fuck shit up.

nyfats are illa so are gold caps outline specials what ever they cool .

Archived