brain damage..

graffsurgeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

without weed, in my life...

i'd surely wilt and die...anyone recognize that tune? a little skid row without you. drugs? damn, i will say i've done my share and enjoyed just about every moment. one time, on mushrooms, i bombed all over an elementary school and felt hella guilty. i thought the cops were coming and started trippin a little. eventually i fell asleep. acid, always treadted me well but truly hurts!! anything i've snorted i wont admit to, and for the sake of pills, thank you. my fav is of course the aweinspiring herbal innovation tool known to most as "some bomb ass green". without it, id be a nutcase. or, i'd propbably drink ten cups of coffee and smoke a pack of cigarettes a day. all i know is that drugs have made fun times funner, and have made boring times...well, fucking great!! plus, weed is a great social tool. once you smoke, you dont need to say shit and everyone's happy. its the best entertainment around, and if you have it, you always have friends...guaranteed!!

I quat that shit for a number of reasons. It hasnt done any permanent damage that i can tell, but when I did weed, I was lazy and always tired.

I also dont smoke weed anymore cause I realized i am crazy, no joke and its supposed to make that worse.

My life is so much better withought it, I get almost straight A's, and I love every fucking minuite of my live(well, not everyone) but yeah, rock on dudes.

This aint an anti drugs post though, im you are smart about them then i beleive they can be good sometimes.

im not sure what caused this but i know it was somthing alon the line of this topic heres the three worst so far:

1. I see orbs of color, randomly and its intense

2. some times i sit down and think im moving for a second or two

3.I no longer can have italian dressing ( this i know why.. but what a loss...)

I see colors of lights and light spots a lot. I find myself just doing weird shit, like noises and just being a little more crazy. I normally wouldnt do this type of stuff when i was straightedge. No, im not going to stop doing drugs either..HELLS NO :loopy:

Weed didnt do much but make me tired and lazy all the time...but shrooms tweaked the fuck out of my brain. Like I can't concentrate as well, patterns shift if I stare at them (only when Im realy tired), and I feel like my mental ability has been blunted. But otherwise I think mushrooms made me more creative in some ways, which is a plus.

Archived