boys who paint..turn me on

crissy_dee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

hahahaha i dont even know what to say to this. as im sure its a joke i just have to laugh.......... haha fuck im speechless

yeah whoo hoo what a crazy girl. ill bet she likes it doggy style from writers...... ttboy will show her. hes a loser and bored and trying to not make sense.

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

yet another useless human......

iv found the human race in general, to be pretty useless.

ice wounds

The following dreams were extremely real, even for me, and even now I am having problems discerning what happened in those dreams from reality. Much later on that day, a friend and I tried some, and he experienced the exact same effects of being forced upon by an external force, and hallucinating in another dimension. I smoked half a bowl, and again felt the push, but kept my eyes closed. Still a little shell-shocked from before, I was unable to release my firm grip on reality. I still felt the other dimensional pull, but as I was relaxed and under control, I laughed and had a great time. About 40 minutes later, we both felt energized and were in good humor. We continued to receive some audio hallucinations for some time, and sitting here typing this, I am still hearing shit constantly (I just heard an owl hoot from the corner of my room, and keep hearing footsteps.) We smoked at 11:00 PM, and now its about 5:00 AM. Maybe I am just freaking my self out, but I know I didn't just imagine that owl.

you've come to the wrong place. no one here paints, everyone just talks shit about who knows more about graff. so much so that no one has time to paint

show us your tits or go away. if you dont paint, and you wont strip, we have no use for you here.

youll just delete it or close the topic anyway dammit...

and think of it this way, if she paints or wants guys who paint how hot can she possibly be?

however, if you:

A) are hot

B)live in the northeast

C)are not a transexual

D)dont mind the fact that im an asshole most of the time and tend to be extremely lazy

then you should email me, or post your aim name here and we'll "paint" all you want.

until then, im going out to paint, later suckers.

nsk-vc

Originally posted by crissy_dee

Nothing hotter in my opinion..Boys who paint.get me worked up...are you all single?..Im sure most of you are taken..

I like to just go to walls and watch yall paint..Im looking for someone to teach me..any volenteers?

if i had a car i would take it apart and assault you using various pieces of my car. this would be great. death by car parts. you must be exterminated. i pray for your demise. i hate you with the fire of a thousand suns.

Guest Pilau Hands

Damn fellas you all need to chill out. I mean really, it's not the young ladies fault. Shit I even turn myself on sometimes. I'll just be sittin on my couch thinkin of a can of paint and i'll get all hot in the trousers. Come watch me paint, you can fill for me.

p.s. would you like to be included in my butt-collage?

Re: Re: boys who paint..turn me on

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

if i had a car i would take it apart and assault you using various pieces of my car. this would be great. death by car parts. you must be exterminated. i pray for your demise. i hate you with the fire of a thousand suns.

that was one of the few times when i've actually laughed out loud over a post on 12oz.

Archived