Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

boys who paint..turn me on

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by crissy_dee, Oct 28, 2001.

1. crissy_dee

crissy_dee New Jack

Nothing hotter in my opinion..Boys who paint.get me worked up...are you all single?..Im sure most of you are taken..

I like to just go to walls and watch yall paint..Im looking for someone to teach me..any volenteers?

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

hahahaha i dont even know what to say to this. as im sure its a joke i just have to laugh.......... haha fuck im speechless

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah whoo hoo what a crazy girl. ill bet she likes it doggy style from writers...... ttboy will show her. hes a loser and bored and trying to not make sense.

4. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

awwwwwwww fucking shit beeer

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

check her profile, she does infact like it doggy style. she has too, she's not woman enough to take it 'seeking style'.

6. crissy_dee

crissy_dee New Jack

what do you mean joke? Im just curious..

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

show us your tits or go away. if you dont paint, and you wont strip, we have no use for you here.

8. KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL Guest

yet another useless human......

9. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

you know, word, kkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeystone light man,mmmm mmm ravioli, sub bum is drunk hey baby lets have ssex.

10. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

iv found the human race in general, to be pretty useless.

ice wounds

The following dreams were extremely real, even for me, and even now I am having problems discerning what happened in those dreams from reality. Much later on that day, a friend and I tried some, and he experienced the exact same effects of being forced upon by an external force, and hallucinating in another dimension. I smoked half a bowl, and again felt the push, but kept my eyes closed. Still a little shell-shocked from before, I was unable to release my firm grip on reality. I still felt the other dimensional pull, but as I was relaxed and under control, I laughed and had a great time. About 40 minutes later, we both felt energized and were in good humor. We continued to receive some audio hallucinations for some time, and sitting here typing this, I am still hearing shit constantly (I just heard an owl hoot from the corner of my room, and keep hearing footsteps.) We smoked at 11:00 PM, and now its about 5:00 AM. Maybe I am just freaking my self out, but I know I didn't just imagine that owl.

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

there is no way this is for real........
    ill give it tt style to crissy dee.
    she just has to find my aim name and well hook it up from there.

woah pillsa re working

12. bug

bug Guest

you've come to the wrong place. no one here paints, everyone just talks shit about who knows more about graff. so much so that no one has time to paint

13. Southern kid

Southern kid Elite Member

ya'll are some sexist pigs!

whens the tits gonna be in plain view? i'll come back.

14. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

*vomit*

ps southern..whats up playah?

15. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

the tits show us the tits.......:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :king: