boys ONLY gurls don't read this

YUshook

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah dude I gave my girl a rim job once at my parents house when it was my Dad's 50th and some little kids were outside the window... she didn't bug out or fart but she liked it pretty good.. of course she'd had a shower about an hour or so before hand otherwise I wouldn't be going anywhere near that thang......

ARGH !!! WORMS !! ANALOGUE WORMS !!!

Guest chicken bone

heres some more good girl advice from chicken bone.

stick your tongue in your girls butt, thrust your forehead into her vaginal area, and blink your eyes furiously while trying to recite the lyrics of "Size em Up" by Big L (rip). remember to keep your tongue in her butt. It works best when you have pretty and girly long eyelashes like me, that way it tickles them and you might get a kick in the face. that way you can bleed all over their blankets and floor and carpet and socks and they cant do anything.

her butt.

------------------

buttface!

yes, shat is past tense of shit if your using proper grammar....for instants the above is the correct usage as well as....

"the cat shat on my shirt"

"the bird shat on my newly washed car"

you get the idea....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

...hahah...literally. =]

Originally posted by El Jefe':

LOL! FUCKING SHIT!!!

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Zack Morris:

i have had a girl let out a wet fart while we were getting it on and she stained my sheets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by MUNE:

im suprised the girls havent come in yet ..although im not sure theyd want to be in here ....

Yes, we are here. But divulging to much information could lead to the discovery and therefore demise of the master plan to bring down the inferior male species into slaves used solely for the purpose of procreation. First we fart on your face, next we take over the world. mua ha ha ha ha, mua ha ha ha ha.

this message will self destruct.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

First we fart on your face, next we take over the world. mua ha ha ha ha, mua ha ha ha ha.

this message will self destruct.

I know this guy, that, when we repeatedly harassed him about finding a girlfriend, he told us, he wants a girl that will fart on his head.

Maybe you and him are soul mates, he likes punk rock....seriously.

Guest me IS cool

I remember this one time I was going down on a gurl and as I was "eating out" i decided to blow into her happy area.. nothing heppened.. until I started doing her and as I was thrusting her, I heard a faint farting sound... not smelling anything, I kept going until about 5 minutes I began smelling a foul odor... and I found out it was beaver that caused the sound and odor.. I was scarrred for life..

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'> try it you might have fun...

definetly a buzz kill

Archived