Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.

deterrent

Having been raised in an extremely conservative religious household has deprived

me of a lot of things in which I had to discover and teach myself on my own. My

brothers and I never got the birds and bees talk or the 4-hour drive where the world

of sexuality is unearthed.

Verging on my 24 year of life, my mother starts radiation today to kill off the

cancerous regions of her breast, so I spent the Super Bowl with her just hanging out

talking about life. While looking at the Sunday ads in the paper I notice my mother

every once in awhile glancing up at me gazing with a rather embarrassed look on her

face. Finally she lays the cards on the table.

Transcending the barriers of uncomfortable sharing She ask, “Have you ever wondered

the origins of STDs?”

I’ve always felt embarrassment, and the felling of being uncomfortable are

characteristics of weakness and I have the need to exploit it, my mother knows this

and does not take it with disrespect she thinks I’m goofy. I interject very seriously

“Yeah, didn’t it start by people having sex with dogs and horses?”

Confusion and shock raise her eyebrows and shake her head :shook: , “Oh no no, Jeanne

(work friend) told me if you are having anal sex and move to the vagina bacteria is

transferred and can form an infection which will shape into VD and will be communicable.

This will happen when if you don’t clean yourself off in between.”

Faking shock and enlightenment, “I didn’t know that exactly, but I figured that it would

not the most sterile thing”.

Adding to her statement “Now this doesn’t just occur with the penis, if you are moving

your finger from her anus to her vagina the same thing can happen. I’d really like if

you could share this with James (older brother whom is 28)”.

Later on I run into James and his girl friend Natalie, and bestow this knowledge in the

most serious manner I can, they about hit the floor.

I’m certain my mother would be happy that I’ve just shared this with you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yes.

Depending on how my mother feels after her treatment I was thinking

of laying out some follow up questions. Like, What if it's two different

people? If I'm having anal sex and pull out and penetrate someone

else’s vagina immediately after. But I hear you feel quite sick after

radiation and I don't want to be thrown up on.

so, what if you get farm animals and midgets involved? i hear that midgets are much more sterile than normal sized people. but maybe it's not true because they're much closer to the ground?

maybe you're supposed to cook them beforehand? i hear that cooking things at a constant temperature of 325 degrees kills bacteria and such.

Me and the pops have already had these "growing up talks."

7th grade, me and the old man discussed sexuality.

"Hey kid, are you a faggot with Ryan?"

"What? NO! dad, no"

"Ha ha, okay, good."

10th grade, the dreaded sex talk.

"Hey boy, I found this empty condom wrapper in your room. You fuckin' in MY house boy??"

"..."

"Don't get her pregnant."

"..okay"

hahahaha...my parents never really schooled me either.

when i was in the 11th grade me and my girl would go over to my house everyday for lunch and get it on. one day my dad went home while we were there. the girl i was with at the time was loud. so of course he heard us. he didn't say anything till later that evening. he simply ask me "so, what were you doing home for lunch?" and i said, "i wasn't home!" he replied with "i came home for a minute and saw your car here." "don't worry, i'm not going to say anthing to your mother, just wear a rubber." my dad has alwasy encouraged me to get as much pussy as i could. i think i've made him proud.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Feb 7 2005, 03:45 PM

dude..your 24 and they now are giving you these talks..:lol:..my parents didnt even have to give me the talk..they knew i knew whats up...

No, it's like this. They were to shy and didn't feel sexuality was proper to be spoken about.

They've known since I was very young that I was active and didn't share the same beliefs

as them. It just now that she has a life threaten illness that she feels inclined to bestow her

knowledge to me.

Hardcore Christians are sure think goofy.

when i was in school we discussed std's in one of our anatomy classes and some kid said that his dad said that it started from negro's fucking different types of animals, and he said after they did that they discovered there first women on some island and they all came on her face and eye balls so it sunk into her blood stream and started some blood type and they also never showered so when they stuck it in her vag all types of cankersarrrs started immediately burning and pusing. im just telling you what this one kid said, he was later suspended becuase the teacher was not impressed with his comments and his parents had to come in. we called him zebrapenis becuase he had some starter jacket that looked like a zebra, hes now working for bfi the trash company so ive heard.

Yeah there was a samll introduction in first or second grade

which was a Lutheran School, then a little more in 5th grade,

and then in the following health classes in public schools. I'm

just saying it's funny how my parents avoided it for all these

years and bring this up yesterday.