boys dont cry (aim 99,9%)

dosoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by E MARTYR

*farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt* *PLOP* *SPLASH*

^^^^^^^^^

shit sequence...

so you olny make relavent replies to what i have to say when you want something from me, like a font? im glad i didnt give it to you now

• 1 month later...

ya know.. i don't really know.

you just seem kinda opaque to me... not to be an asshole or anything, and i don't know you at all, but you just always seemed to be trying really hard. it's not laughter cause of pity or anything.. more of like an "ah well.... kids" kinda thing, which is odd because i don't even think you're that young... but ah well... just a vague sentiment, nothing personal.

and yes, it was meant towards you, tease is just so narcisistic, he swooped in for it.

Originally posted by Vanity

ya know.. i don't really know.

you just seem kinda opaque to me... not to be an asshole or anything, and i don't know you at all, but you just always seemed to be trying really hard. it's not laughter cause of pity or anything.. more of like an "ah well.... kids" kinda thing, which is odd because i don't even think you're that young... but ah well... just a vague sentiment, nothing personal.

and yes, it was meant towards you, tease is just so narcisistic, he swooped in for it.

i can understand that. although i wouldnt say i try to hard, i hardly try hard at anything in my life. i would say that im not young though, i cant help but think that i have to be older than most people on here, excluding kabar

well, like i said.. just an unfounded feeling.

when i think of you, i think of when you used to post moledramatic quotes/stories/philosophy... and you may have just been doing it w/ a snicker, but me being the judgemental fuck that i am never gave you the benefit of the doubt, and just assumed you were trying to appear deep... and the posting of your own designs (which i don't really dig.. except for the gun, but i like guns) kinda reaffirms that...and i think i remember you saying you don't write anymore.. and im always skeptical of non writers on here.

i dont blame you, i still paint, but only where i wont get in trouble, a time came in my life where i had far to much to loose by catching a vandalism wrap, that might make me sound like someone whos heart wasnt really in it and shouldnt have been painting at all, but someday i think everyone will get to a point where they understand. its not like i front like im even a writer on here, i dont post anywhere except channel zero and its mostly crap people dont ever read, or look at the shitty photoshop work i do, that you pointed out.

Archived