boycotting the butcher

Weapon X

The best goat meat store in my city got an article in the paper, talking about how they are not stocking anything Danish in there.

But all the other goat meat stores in the city don't have the same quality meat, at all. It would make a huge difference in my life.

You think I should boycott?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hear you man... I eat goat twice a week or so.

Now this is what I've got a hard time understanding....

One newspaper put cartoons in the paper.

Do the Imans who put this 'boycott' in place really think that

the 5.5 million Danes are 'enemies' of their faith?

this whole thing makes me really mad because it's the dogma of bickering, nothing more.

I'd say you boycott the shop weaponX.

hell.... I say you etch "how can you be mad at 5.5 million people?" on their window.

because it tastes great.

Goat meat, oxtail stew, duck, lentils, hoof soup, tahini,

tabuli salad, donners, dumplings, channa, roti, TING!

some people will never make it past the zesty sauce at Burger King

this photo is for the people who know....

IMG_2202.jpg

(goat and channa rotis)

Guest KING BLING

I enjoy mediterranean and middle eastern food, Indian and Japanese and pretty much anything...I'm sure I've had goat before too. But what I'm trying to undertstand is that this thread just assumes goat is the new chicken - and I'm trying to figure out if this is because you are of a certain nationality or what?

haha... I'm about as white as they come.

Goat and 'island foods' are really big with 3 ethnic groups;

People from the west indies (aka 'el carib')

People from India and that reigon

People from Ghana (where ever that is?)

I know that the 'mediterranean and middle eastern food, Indian and Japanese' places

sell fancy food to neo-yuppies, but they dont eat the same food at home.

Guest KING BLING

I suppose if you need to use your food to make you feel interesting I should just go with it.

But anyway a good friend of mine is from Bangladesh but his mom is from India so I've had the home made version of many variants of atleast that regions home cuisine. You on the other hand posted a pic from the equivalent of a shitty hood chinese food place which sells goat danishes...

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Feb 6 2006, 02:38 AM

haha... I'm about as white as they come.

Goat and 'island foods' are really big with 3 ethnic groups;

People from the west indies (aka 'el carib')

People from India and that reigon

People from Ghana (where ever that is?)

I know that the 'mediterranean and middle eastern food, Indian and Japanese' places

sell fancy food to neo-yuppies, but they dont eat the same food at home.

ghana is in africa along the ivory coast

The funny thing is that I know for a fact that there are newspapers in the Middle East that print insulting caricatures of Jesus, Buddha, and whoever else. These people are simply full of hate and picked any old excuse to flip out. I'd be lying if the thought of a giant extermination in that part of the world hasn't crossed my mind.

I think what I'll do is maybe damage the store a bit, but continue to buy meat from there.

Originally posted by ODS-1@Feb 5 2006, 11:17 PM

People just need to shut the fuck up about this stupid situation. Jesus fucking christ.

FUck you talking about, dude? This is the last thing that needs to be shut up about. When there are riots and killings and kidnappings over a cartoon, what, you just gonna pretend the hate don't exist?

A French newspaper reprints that shit from a year ago and a Danish embassy gets attacked?

I heard that people in London are walking around in mock suicide bomber gear...what, that's funny? What about the people who died in that attack last year? Why aren't they burning down mosques? Fuck that. From now on, everytime I think of how the majority of American people are idiots (for voting Bush/not voting), I'll remind myself who the REAL idiots are.