boycotting companies

optimodub

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

--I also boycott Procter & Gamble because of animal testing.

Other companies I boycott:

--Nike, I'll never buy anything made in their multi-national network of sweatshops.

--Wal-Mart, they've ruined tons of small towns' downtowns and put tons of locally-owned and family businesses OUT of business, along with hezla other things...

Word UP 2:

NASTY-BITCHES

and

ZUMBY LUV-ONER

--Bean Curd Homestyle

I can't say that there are any specific companies i boycott. All I can do is make some consciencious choices when it comes to certain things. I do buy soap and shampoo at Rainbow where they sell items not tested on animals and i bring a recycled platic bottle to fill up with soap or what have you. I give business to small mom and pop shops, restaurants, cafe's, and i like shopping in small boutiques as opposed to big department stores.

Guest HSKillers
Originally posted by Kilo7-

I'm boycotting Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci and Versace.

Why? Because NO ONE should have a $600 belt.

Theres a difference between boycotting and not being able to afford something. :D

not for me!

My boycot is so serious, that not only will I refuse to purchase these products,

but I will keep myself in an income bracket that cant even afford to purchase these products,

It's all part of my plan really.

Actually I could afford a Versace belt. (yes... 1 belt and nothing else)

Guest HSKillers
Originally posted by Kilo7-

not for me!

My boycot is so serious, that not only will I refuse to purchase these products,

but I will keep myself in an income bracket that cant even afford to purchase these products,

It's all part of my plan really.

Actually I could afford a Versace belt. (yes... 1 belt and nothing else)

http://www.raffaello-network.com/item_images/gucbelt10003t.jpg'> Gucci ...$300

http://www.raffaello-network.com/item_images/Verbelt1005Ut.jpg'> Versace... $250

Too Much time...Too much time

Archived