Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Boycott Petroleum!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by B_As_In_Bot, Jul 9, 2003.

1. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

Wouldnt that be great? If every citizen just stopped using it. Lets say people started riding bikes, horses,mules,the propane powered busses or WALKED for a change. Can you imagine the effects it would have? Yeah - there would still be trucks on the road. But I bet the air wouldnt be all scummy. Who needs oil? Not me ..
    Would George Jr. beg his people to start using it again? OR would it just result in mass shipping of oil to other countries? The only thing Ive ever bought gas for was my mower..

Cars are destroying this planet we live on. I must have seen 5 unsmogged cars in a 30 minute road trip today. The ozone's getting thinner by the day and the sun will burn us all up..whats the point of reproducing? Whats the point of having a steady 9 to 5 to impress a woman if were all doomed in the long run? I dont want my kid to know what we as humans have done to our only habitat. We dug our own grave, jumped in it still alive, and now we have come to the long arduous wait..waiting on extinction.

::tsk::tsk:: on the human race..
    Henry Ford should have had his chopped off shortly after birth.

I can see the end of the world coming. If not this generation - the next.

Shit. At this point - what are morals for? Were all gonna die on this once pure planet. Make the best of it - Live free.OFF with the presidents head..and those sleazy sick fuck politicians who get away with the worste things imaginable!

Whos up for a revolution? Im down..

General Electric would probably be in charge of electro-powered cars (if they ever get big) anyway, so do away with that idea - those guys are sumbags too! Their logo is a swastika for crying out loud..

How many users prefer driving a deathcyclemachine anyway?:lol:

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

say Hosannah.. say Hosannah.. say Hosannah.. say Hosannah

3. BAMBOOZLED

BAMBOOZLED Member

You just want all the Petrolium for your self...... BASTARD!

4. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

you must have mistaken me for this guy:
    [​IMG]

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon12.gif'>

anyway back to the topic...
    fuck you hippie
    youll have to pry the keys to my vehicle out of my cold dead hands

why are you blaming dubya for americans using oil products?
    [quote][b]OFF with the presidents head..and those sleazy sick fuck politicians who get away with the worste things imaginable![/b][/quote]
    im pretty sure oil products were around long before him
    and if anything the cars and other vehicles of today dont even come close to the pollution caused by vehicles 1950-70

we didnt start the fire, it was always burning since the worlds been turning

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

damn When... you were winning until you quoted Billy Joel

8. When

When 12oz Loyalist

goddamn you shut up, it was the perfect quote for the situation
    gas, burn, long time ago... ahh fuck it
    im a pretty pretty princess

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

haha

in response to zee zee

10. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

i ride a sexy ass track bike
    i haven't used petrol in over 6 months

11. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

50 dollars in gas in less than 4 days.

viva la gas!

12. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

I wasnt blaming Bush for America's usage of gasoline, I was blaming the majority of the population. Oil is the big commodity, and Oil is what the middle east if full of. He also want's Africa's diamonds. Youve probably heard the slogan: No blood for oil. Well that statement can partially summerize why our people are over there in the first place. I dont feel that its a retaliation over 9-11. Bush had full knowledge that the state was gonna be under attack, and couldnt stop it. Then again he couldnt tell the people ahead of time, probably because it would incriminate him. So he waited for it to happen and then used it as an excuse to start moving in. Bush Jr. has taken more vacations in office then any other president weve ever had. Why would you wanna vacate the whitehouse? possibly because he thought it was a potential target?

This is why you were confused by my post. I tend to go off on tangents.

"Texas tea - Black Gold" its a moneymaker, with more people using then ever, reguardless of the price. I know that where I live, people would rather drive around illegally then take the bus. But if everyone didnt have a need for it, Which we really dont - It would be worthless. Cheney is the real bastard, whos company got all the oil once it was seized. I find it to be ironic that Big Oil is also the same thing that killed all those people in the twin towers. Airplanes full of fuel.

Praise it.

13. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

ok, let me burst your fuckwad bubble you nancy

what the fuck would all the riced out fobs do? who the fuck can fob proper without a 3000 gt? you can't put a fucking muffler the size of a napolean 9 pounder on a bike.

(i was joking about the harsh intro to my comment.. we got no beef, yo)

14. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

You can FOB it on a bike. You just run over an aluminum can with your back wheel..

Didnt you learn anything as a kid?

And yes theres beef between us now..

15. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

Not a single person who is even roughly informed on events does either. Hell, Bush2 doesn't even push that one anymore.

Cool, I need you to pick me up on your bicycle an hour and a half before I need to be at school, and I suggest you rest up while I'm there, because I'm heading to my folks house afterwards for dinner. It's about 25 miles away.