Boy, was I caned...

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He wasnt a writer, he would just scribble on peoples cars with spray paint real shitty like. When he got caught George Bush and all the Americans tried to step in and say that they couldnt cane him because he was an American, and we dont believe in caning people. Too bad he was doing it in THEIR country, so he got caned anyway but I think they hit him fewer times or some shit, because it was a huge international incident.

did california take it into thier hands to "spank"graffiti offenders by the jury of thier peers? i remember that was one of the results....but i also heard it blew up when they said they would start doin that..they were also worried there would be alot of dead judges...because of the humiliation of getting spanked....

that guy looks like a pretty boy fag if you ask me...which you didnt...so im tellin you..

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

i would cane him for lookin that gay i mean look he is like one of those abercrombie fags who think their all big shit around their frinds but are really pussys i would beat his fuckin ass.... all people who have cans and dont write should give them to writers

Archived