Boy Dead After 'Choking Game' Goes Bad

CACashRefund

10-Year Old Idaho Boy Dead After 'Choking Game' Goes Bad

July 13, 2005 9:50 a.m. EST

Douglas Maher - All Headline News Staff Reporter

Nampa, ID (AHN) - A 10-year old boy has become the 2nd victim in a recent disturbing trend of self-choking to become high.

According to the Fremont County sheriff's office, the boy was found hanging from a tree. "Dalton Eby apparently was playing a game known as the "pass-out game," trying to cut off the oxygen supply to his brain to achieve a type of "high," the sheriff's office told reporters.

"Dalton was found with the rope looped around his neck, there was no sign of a struggle, nor was there any physical evidence to indicate anyone else had been at the scene."

The sheriff's office continued, saying, "During the course of the investigation it was learned that there is a game that is common knowledge to many of our youth; a game known as the 'pass-out game,' the 'fainting game,' the 'tingling game,' or the 'something dreaming game;' to name a few."

Dalton's mother called police when her son did not come home last Thursday night, when he told his mother he was going out with friends.

His body was discovered Friday morning.

School resource officers found 3 girls last month trying to get the cheap high and suspended them from school.

13-year old Chelsea Dunn was found 3 months ago hanging in her closet, her parents believe she died accidentaly playing the same game.

Source

Ive done stupid things in my day, but this has got to be the stupidest thing i have ever heard of. Now i know how those autoerotic asphyxiation people get started.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i used to do the breathe in and out real hard for a minute and then hold your breath game with my friends when i was about that age. it didn't involve a rope of course... still rather stupid.

if there were no witnesses, i don't understand why they aren't calling this a suicide.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jul 14 2005, 05:24 AM

I remember i used to sniff stupid amounts of scented markers in elementary.

Shit was on knock.

5th grade was a fun year. the d.a.r.e. program was funny.

but seriously, thats got to be fucked up going into your kid's room, opening the closte and seeing your kid...dead with a rope around his neck.