Boxing...

iCEBERG

how many of you here watch/follow boxing?

what a wonderfull sport it is for so many different reasons.

who you thinks gonna be the next up an comer?

personally i think vladimer klitschko if thats how you spell it

whose your favourite fighter right now?

tito trin.jpg an my boy floyd Mayweatherprofile.jpg

what was your favourite fight ever?

mines prolly the sugar ray hagler fight, the history behind that, sugar came out of a four year retirement just to fight the dude, who defended his title for 8 years straight... an won? beutifull

are you even a fan of the sweet science?

boy i like floyd mayweather, he's the perfect fighter, not the best but the way he moves, attacks? pure fucking grace, for the most part, if only he didn't have bad hands...

oh an when roy jones beat hopkins with a broken hand? ahh another great moment, if this sport wasn't so corrupt it'd be a helluva lot tighter

than it already is

do you even like the sport?

boy i cant wait for some of the responses i get from this...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BROWNer

boxing is fresh.

i don't follow it as much as i'd like to,

but i dig catching the odd fight....i've

seen mayweather fight a couple times,

he's a good fighter.

the last fight i really watched was the

one with that prince guy...the cocky arrogant guy

...he got outboxed

by some no name guy....forget the name...

i've seen smarts guy fight too....also deadly...

whats his name again?

Guest willy.wonka

me too................aliens nightsowls is drunks

but really,in my life,i have experienced too much..i gota broken nose and only once have i ever had a black eye....only been almost KO'ED once.felt kinda dizzy and it spooked me out.....cause i knew if i wasnt boxing my friend,he would have taken full advantage....

now i like to fight with sticks.....turns me on...like a gun in my hand.:beat: :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat: :mexican:

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

I support to men beating each other into retirement

woops, i meant two, if you werent already pointing that out

"the last fight i really watched was the

one with that prince guy...the cocky arrogant guy

...he got outboxed

by some no name guy....forget the name..."

that was prince naseem hamed, i think thats how you spell it, and i believe your talking about marco antonio barrerra

http://www.boxinginlasvegas.com/pastfights2001/barrerahamed/owen/mainevent/owenbarrerahamed02.jpg'>

http://www.boxinginlasvegas.com/pastfights2001/barrerahamed/owen/mainevent/owenbarrerahamed26.jpg'>

http://www.boxinginlasvegas.com/pastfights2001/barrerahamed/owen/mainevent/owenbarrerahamed33.jpg'>

it was great to see such a cocky fighter get his ass whooped, he hasn't fought so far since then

boxing is fresh

we got haseem rahkman (i know i didn't spell that right)

..baltimore has not been good to that dude..he got into a car accident during a victory parade, and one of his good buddies was murdered just last week

jea rahman is shady as fuck, not to mention all thugged out. its no suprise his homeboy was killed. an besides he was in cedric kushners pocket before he fought lennox lewis but i believe the night before signed over to don king for like 500,000 dollars less than what kushner was going to pay him.

pretty fucking fishy...

yea well i see your from bucktown, an i see you like ogc, an most likely mfc, and the rest of bcc. my kinda person...

he was the heavy weight champ at 19, thats un fucking believable.

yea i dont consider him a boxer though, i just consider his a crazy ass dude.

while everyone went out there trying to outbox him, he would in turn just go ape shit and fuck em up, they don't teach you that in training...

what a crazy dude

before jail he had a style at least..

he was actually able to handle a concept like 'strategy'

and not just start chomping

don king ruined that guys life

i would have to agree , but he probably had some lose screws b4 that too

any you ever seen his old pre jail fights , they are great to watch , and ive never seen on that lasted more tha 4 rounds , i remember this one fight , i dont recall against whom , but the guy was the champ at thetime and tyson was the underdog , ppl were saying he was to young and in experienced .........weel so much for that , tyson KO him in the firt round , made it look so easy too ...........

rahkman is dope.

i gotta go with smart on this one, roy jones jr... how ill is dude? soooooooooo ill.

i dont know how he would fare against lenox lewis, simply based on weight and mass, unless roy jones has beefed up alot since i last saw him, lewis is way bigger. roy might be a better fighter, but im not sure he could overcome the size difference. im not saying he would lose exactly, i think it would be a good fight, but i dont wanna... actually, i take that back, id love to see roy fight someone way bigger than him. his skill would make up for his size, and finally give him a good fight.

anybody see his fight against the 42 year old cat from jamaica? cant remembr his name, but his nickname was 'the bodysnatcher'... dude was sweet, just on principle. he went the distance with roy too.

seeking/boxing fan oner

Guest TEARZ

i love it. boxing is getting much better these days, lots of fresh fighters coming into their own. i gotta go with smart and seeking, jones jr is probably pound for pound the best in the business. i personally dug trinidad quite a bit and still do... and where i'm from you have to love ruiz even if he can't hold that title.

have you seen this dude? vitali klitschko. straight out of rocky 4.

http://bz.berlin1.de/boxen/gifs/cf13klitschko1.jpg'>

6'8" 245lbs

27-0 27 KOs

ready to challenge tyson and lewis.

he's got a giant brother that's nasty as well.

^ yea valdimer, their both disgusting. but if you put roy jones an lennox together i would think lennox would squeeze through for the sheer fact lewi can take as much as he dishes out, and the boys got a nasty punch. i dont know if roy jones could stand through it....

don't get me wrong roy earned his spot, probably moreso than anyone else, but im not sure it would work out...

now sugar shane and roy jones is a fight i wanna see

"HBO commentator and world champion Roy Jones Jr. proclaimed after Mosley's knockout of John John Molina, "He's the best lightweight in history, maybe after Roberto Duran." "

Guest im not witty

roy jones is the man,

his last fight on hbo, o my goodness! he was all hyped from taunting/talking shit to whats his name before the fight, and he fucked that dude up! put his hands behind his back to draw my man in and POW!

when they were showing him the replay after the fight and he was giving a play by play of himself fighting, holy mother of fuck i thought i was going to die laughing!

AND that fight awhile ago when he spread his arms like a chicken and his opponent tried to imitate and he just busted his whole shit. ahahahahaha

roy jones i love you!

their the klitschko's

wladimir(vladimir)http://www.klitschko.com/title_change/pix/brothers_4.jpg'>Vitali

and they both have about three things in common when it comes to whooping some ass. actually like 15, here are a few

speed

agility

the ability to easily knock someone the fuck out

their both good boxers too, nice fighting style

and they don't fight like most of the big, slow dudes do.

i can speak mostly for vladimer, but not so much his brother, im sure they have very similiar training.

one thing is vladimer hasn't had his chin tested by a worthy opponent, if he takes this test and passes? w00t straight to the top for him. ill put money on the boy

Archived